30.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

In my deep slumber, I patted my hand beside my side trying to grab Yn but opened my eyes in confusion as I found no one, the sheets were cold meaning she'd been out for a while. I stretched my muscles and went to the bathroom to wash up, I wore a white fluffy bath gown as my clothes were not in their best condition right now.

I walked out of the room to search for Yn and found her standing in the kitchen fumbling into one of the drawers. I quietly got behind her to check what she was doing, but my eyes widened, I grabbed both of her wrists tightly, stopping herself from continuing to harm herself anymore. Her shivering body stiffened, and the knife from her hand fell on the floor making a thud sound, I made her face me and checked her to find any other injuries but there were none other than the cuts on her wrists now.

She didn't look at me or say anything instead she continued to stare at my chest in front of her face, her body was colder than usual, and she was looking numb... I gently held her by the shoulders and dragged her to the couch over the living room, I noticed the mug kept on the coffee table and the TV was on.

I brought the first aid kit from the bathroom and took a seat beside her, I gulped looking at her hand covered with blood, I looked up at her lifeless face and wondered what made her do that. As far as I remember after her breakdown during the dance yesterday evening things got better between us, she didn't show any discomfort earlier, and even she said she was okay when I asked her whether she wanted to do it or not.

Pushing away all the questions at the back of my head for now, I start cleaning her wound, she didn't even flinch the whole time as I cleaned the wound. There were three long cuts on her wrist, thank god they were not deep as compared to the other one which she gave herself a few days back, I still remember she didn't wake up for a whole day after that.

I finished dressing up her wound, put the kit back in its place, and threw the used cotton and stuff into the bin. I sat beside her and studied her face, she was still in her world, I carefully asked,

"Do you want to sleep?"

"I miss the kids"

She replied still staring at the TV playing, I knew she wasn't paying any attention to it. She took a deep breath more like soothing herself and asked,

"Can we go back to the mansion?"

I frowned at her weird request but nodded eventually as I wanted her to feel okay now. She lifelessly stood up collected her phone and walked towards the entrance while I rushed into the room and hurriedly changed into the clothes I was wearing earlier not caring how dirty they were now, I grabbed my phone and wallet and almost ran to the parking lot.

While panting heavily I rushed towards Yn standing oddly calm in front of her car, as she noticed me she put the keys on the hood of the car and put herself in the passenger seat. I really want her to talk about whatever led her to this tonight but I decided to give her some space as it would be one of the wise decisions.

I get into the driver seat and turn on the engine, I look over at her and find her head resting on the window beside her and she is staring outside in the front. I sighed and started driving back to the mansion, no one spoke anything just the sound of the heater and the slow music playing on the radio could be heard during the whole ride.

When we reached the mansion it was past 5 in the morning already, as expected everyone was still asleep other than a few of the guards and maids who were getting ready for the day. As I parked the car in the front yard Yn walked out of the car and followed me closely behind her. I frowned as she headed towards the kid's room instead of ours, before she could open the door I held her wrist gently, she sighed at me and while staring at my hand holding hers she spoke,