013 articles articles articles

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
articles articles articles

TMZ ARTICLE
JOHNATHAN PARKER responds to daughter, CHARLOTTE PARKER & rivals daughter GRACIE ABRAMS recent interactions: "seemingly hostile."

FOLLOWING the night of artist Billie Eilish's birthday party, photos were leaked of  young actress Charlotte Parker walking hand in hand with young artist Gracie Abrams's away from the party and getting into a car.
This unexpected occurance shocked fans, but mostly the two young girls parents - Johnathan & Miranda Parker, and JJ Abrams & Katie McGrath - were surely stunned.
none of the families spoke out about the photographs, despite many variations rumours. both girls were not photographed or publicly spotted since the party, until yesterday evening.
Shocking news was made when Gracie and Charlotte were spotted and heard making conversation at Prada's social event in the washrooms. Whiteness says the two were having casual conversation about who they arrived at the event with, along with a comment made by Parker who complimented Abrams body.
This makes it seem the two have kindled whatever flame is between their families and are possibly even friends, but do their parents and siblings say the same?

Johnathan Parker was asked by reports as he was headed out somewhere this morning "how do you feel about your daughter associating with gracie abrams?"
Johnathan just scoffed, rolling his eyes before saying "excuse me," as he ignored the question. was his aggressive behaviour a sign of hatred towards his daughter for betraying her own family, or is he just as over the feud drama as his daughter may be?
comment your thoughts!

__

CHARLOTTE frowned after she read that article once she finally got the guts to check social media. after her sinking realization she had about gracie that she prays isn't true, she immediately got out of there. she couldn't sit in the same room with her as she was taking this new thought it, it was too overwhelming and she had to go before making it worse.

"shit, i didn't get anyone to feed the cats i totally forgot, i gotta go," is what she told gracie before bolting up and picking her things up.

"i can drive you—"

"no it's okay," charlotte huffed and was already one foot out the door.

"oh okay, text or call me when you make it home safe—"

and with that charlotte left and fell into the safety of her own car, which was starting to feel like a less comfortable place once she read the article. she stared down at the texts her dad sent that she still hasn't responded to, where he asked call me asap. not to mention the ten missed calls from last night either, along with seven from her mother. she wondered if gracie had answered her parents now that she had left.

her squeezed her eyes shut, mad at herself that gracie was flooding her mind again. she couldn't help but imagine the look on her parents face if they found out she had a stupid little crush on gracie, she'd probably be cut out the family faster than her racing heart rate. tapping her fingers anxiously on the steering wheel, she took her three deep breaths that barely even help before reversing out the parking space.

driving alone, something she hated, wasn't helping her anxiousness at all, so she shakily picked up her phone as she drove and called someone up. he answered in two rings.