030 stained t-shirts

CHAPTER THIRTY
stained t-shirts

"DOES my hair look okay?" gracie asked, weaving her hands through the ends of her hair as charlotte was busy taking pictures of the together in front of her mirror.

"it's perfect," charlotte laughed. "stop stressing."

gracie pouted as she counted to comb through her hair. charlotte found it adorable how nervous she was over meeting sadie, even though there was probably nothing to be nervous about, sadie's one of the sweetest people charlotte knows. except she can be a little hard to become close with.

"gracie where the fuck is your mascara i can't find it," olivia shouted from gracie's bathroom. something charlotte learned within the past thirty minutes she's been getting ready at gracie's with olivia is that those two were practically like sisters, and sometimes it honestly seemed like gracie was babysitting olivia.

"it's on the floor, literally right beside your foot," gracie shouted back.

"got it!"

"so, does sadie have something in mind to deal with alex?" gracie shyly asked, fiddling with her necklace.

"yup, she didn't really tell me though. i think she told matthew though, he seemed like he knew yesteday," charlotte shrugged. "i'm sure though she knows what she's doing, sadie's really smart. you guys ready?"

jude picked up the three of them on his way back from the studio, agreeing to drive to them back from sadie's as well since they were planning on drinking. but as soon as charlotte stepped into the car, she realized jude seemed tense. he didn't speak much throughout the drive, even when olivia tried to beg him into teasing her a snippet of his upcoming song, something he usual loves to do. charlotte didn't say anything though, not wanting to start anything before getting to sadie's, especially since she was planning on just a chill night with her friends and gracie.

charlotte used her key to sadie's to get into her place, and was instantly greeted by the sound of sadie and matthew yelling from the living room.

"give it back you fucking emo looking ass—" sadie immediately cut off her sentance when her eyes landed on gracie. matthew also put down one of sadie's awards he was holding above her head and just out of reach, stumbling back into the couch. "hey!"

"hi guys," charlotte smiled, putting down her purse and walking into the room with jude, olivia and gracie trailing behind. "sades, this is gracie and olivia," she said, her hand placed on gracie's back.

"hi," gracie quietly said, smiling at sadie. "nice to meet you."

"hey i'm liv, no way your house is insane," olivia said, eyes wandering around the large living room and the plants that littered the area as she walked to the couch.

"hi, nice to finally meet you gracie," sadie laughed, walking up to the two girls and folding her arms. she did her typical full body scan with her eyes, analyzing every aspect of gracie. "yeah, definitely an upgrade from matthew, charlie."

gracie blushed and charlotte smacked sadie's arm as the redhead turned around and walked back to the couch.

"charlie?" gracie whispered with a smile to charlotte.