039 the blue

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
the blue

"CHARLOTTE."

"charlotte."

"charlotteeeeee."

"CHARLOTTE, HELLOOOO," olivia's voice boomed into the actresses ear, causing her to flinch awake and shoot up in alarm.

"WHAT WHAT," she responded in the same energy, looking around and randomly assuming there was a fire or something.

"how do i work your waffle maker?" olivia asked in a much more hushed tone.

charlotte threw her head back in annoyance and groaned, squeezing her eyes shut, "what time is it?"

"almost seven," olivia whispered.

"you woke me up. at seven in the morning. so i could teach you how to use the waffle maker?" charlotte deadpanned.

olivia nodded with a childlike smile, "yeah."

"ask matthew how to do it," charlotte mumbled, turning on her side and cucooning herself into the blanket. "or literally anyone else in the house."

"he's in the shower and everyone else is sleeping," olivia replied.

"so was i," charlotte mumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "give me like five minutes."

"yay," olivia beamed before skipping out the room.

charlotte sighed. she looked to her side to see gracie still sound asleep, her arm still stretched out to drape around charlottes waist. slowly, she slid out from under her arm and got out of bed, quietly making her way into her bathroom. she stood facing the mirror, yawning as she grabbed her medication and took her morning dose before washing her face. as she did so, she lit up at the reminder that she's getting to hear that song written about her, which definitely woke her up a bit more.

she went downstairs where she found everyone asleep still in the living room. her eyes darted over to one of the couches, which was usually slept in by only one, so if was kind of a shock to see caleb sleeping with sadie's head on his chest and their legs tangled together with his hand on her back. charlotte grinned as she took a picture to send to sadie later, but as she did so, she furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of jude and jenna sleeping very close together. they weren't touching each other, just under the same blanket facing each other with their noses just a inch apart. she came to the quick realization then that her house definitely had some kind of shit in the air if considering not only did olivia and matthew sleep together, but sadie and caleb, and jenna and jude were.

"damn," she mumbled, nodding as she turned away and went to olivia and assisted her with the waffle maker. "how'd you sleep?"

olivia looked away, "yeah, good, yeah," she said, getting a look from charlotte that asked for a more detailed description. "i woke up with his arm around me."

charlottes jaw fell practically to the floor, "no way." olivia shrugged. "and then...?"

"mm, and then i shrugged him off me and said 'get your heavy ass arm off,' and he laughed and said 'you talk in your sleep,'" olivia said. "then i just left to go make waffles and he said he's taking a shower so, that's it."

charlotte dropped her head, "whyyy did you say that and not flirt with him?"

"flirt with who?" lily asked, wandering into the the kitchen.

"uh your mom," charlotte replied, earning a slap in the back of the head by lily.

lily propped herself up in a seat at the island, "where's matthew and gracie?"