041 exposers

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
exposers

CHARLOTTE slept the rest of the night kept safely under gracie's arms and with her back pressed against the singer, protected from any discomfort. when she awoke, she was warm and cozied up just how she fell asleep, making her sigh in content and relief. she shifted to her other side so she could avoid the sunlight creeping in through the window and instead bury her head under gracie's chin and into her neck.

gracie yawned, awaking and placing her hand on the back of charlottes head, "good morning."

"no."

"what?"

"one more hour," charlotte mumbled.

"everyone else is up," gracie said amongst the noises from the rest of the house.

"good for them."

gracie smiled, combing her hand through charlottes locks, "ten minutes, take it or leave it."

"mm fine," charlotte muttered, huffing and letting herself instantly fall back asleep.

her ten minutes knocked out was very short lived since it  felt like only a second later when gracie shuck her awake and told her her time was up. the singer was already out of bed and picking out clothes for the day as charlotte groaned and threw herself around in the bed in annoyance. gracie's gotten used to that though so she just continued on with her morning.

"do you guys got a espresso machine in the kitchen?" gracie asked as she brushed her teeth.

"yup," charlotte replied from the bed. "make me one too?"

gracie nodded.

"i'm pretty sure all that's here for breakfast is a bunch of cereal boxes so are you in a lucky charms, cheerios, or fruit loops kinda vibe right now?" charlotte asked.

"um" gracie felt a rush of nervousness hit her. "cheerios."

charlotte finally got the willpower to haul herself out of bed with that. she popped gracie a morning kiss on the cheek before heading downstairs where she found everyone else up in the kitchen, blasting music and talking.

"PROMISCUOUS GIRLLLL YOUR'RE TEASING ME, Y'KNOW WHAT I WANT AND YOU GOT WHAT WHAT I NEED," matthew sung into the spoon he was using as a microphone.

"PROMISCOUS BOY, LETS GET TO THE POINT, 'CAUSE WE'RE ON A ROLL, YOU READY?" olivia sung atop the kitchen counter.

charlotte feels something swoop underneath her and a second later she's up on marcus' shoulders, "goodmorning?" she chuckles. "you're all in a good mood."

"yeah well we are writing an article today," jude replied. "pitched the idea to a few headliners this morning."

charlotte nodded, playing the drums on the top of marcus' head, "we can start it in a bit, i wanna eat and whatever first."

"where's gracie," marcus asked, spinning around with his arms out like a plane.

"here," said the beautiful girl at the foot of the stairs. "marcus, stop you're gonna hit her—"

before she could even finish, charlottes head banged against the light hanging from the ceiling, a loud and sharp noise echoing through the kitchen.

"OW, YOU FUCKING— OWW!" she shouted, placing her hand to her forehead and using her other to slap around marcus' head.

marcus bended his knees and let gracie rush over to pick charlotte off his shoulders and bring her feet to the ground as jude and sadie bursted into laughter.