Stupid

"I can help." Yeonjun said just as I was heading into my room.

"Help? With what?" I ask as my hand rested on my door.

"Your nightmares." I could practically hear him roll his eyes.

"What's the deal?" There had to be something going on here.

"Deal?" He echoed turning to fully face me.

I turn to face him fully as well. "Why are you offering to help? You want a favor or something?"

"I was just offering, I don't want you walking around here complaining about being tired." I had never complained out loud about being tired?

"Okay..." I guess if he was offering, I would take it. Some rest would be nice after this long day. "What do you have to do?"

He walks over, brushing past me into my room. I follow with my arms crossed, feeling a little grumpy as he got on my bed as if it was his own. He leaned back on the head board,raising a brow at me.

"You going to lay down? That is kinda important if you want to sleep."

I roll my eyes as I go to the left side of my bed, sitting down stiffly. It was weird, the thought of laying down next to him. Before I could voice my thoughts, he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. My head landed on the pillow, thankfully.

"I was going to lay down." I snap as I move around a bit, trying to get as close to the edge as I could without falling off.

"Sure." He commented, not convinced at all.

"What are you doing." I ask as he laid a hand on my head.

"I have to touch you for this to work." He said in a 'duh' tone, as if I should know this.

I feel my body relax as a nice warm feeling washes over me. I was wanting to say something smart back but, this feeling was too calming for me to be upset. I sigh as my eyes close, taking in the comfort Yeonjun was offering.

It was crazy to think he was the one offering me help, and the fact that whatever he was doing was so comforting. Was even more crazy to think about. I guess he had an okay side to him.

"Thank you." I mumble as I pull my blanket to my chin. My mind was clear, no thoughts bothering me as my breathing got deeper and slower. I can't recall the last time my mind hadn't been plagued by thoughts. Well, all but one thought was gone. 

"I killed a person today." That one thought was still lingering around, bugging me. 

"It was you or it." 

"She. She was a young girl that probably has a family looking for her... they'll never know what happened to her." I open my eyes and crane my neck a little to look at him. 

"People die everyday Evelyn. You will have to get used to it. In this world, it's kill, or be killed. It's black and white." He ran his hand down my face, making my eyes close. "Don't over think it, she was possessed, there was nothing to be done. You did the best thing you could have in that situation."

Was he actually saying I did okay in something? Is he sick? 

I bring my hand up, slightly slapping it down on his cheek. 

~*~

"What are you doing?" Yeonjun asked the girl, his eyes narrowed as she rested her hand on his cheek. 

"Seeing if you have a fever." She replied simply, pulling her hand away after a moment. "You don't." 

"Why were checking if I had a fever?"

"You're acting weird." Is all she said. 

Yeonjun bit a laugh back, this girl was the weird one. 

It was slightly shocking to Yeonjun how quickly she fell asleep after speaking. Guess she really was worn out.

After a while, he brought his hand down to hold hers, knowing his arm would grow tired from the awkward angle it had been on her head.

He brought his other arm behind his head and closed his eyes, only to open them when he felt her moving around. He quickly sat up and grabbed her waist to keep her from falling off the bed. She had rolled away from him, towards the edge of the bed, that she was already laying on.

"Stupid, can't even sleep without hurting yourself." Yeonjun grumbled as he brought her closer to the middle of the bed. To his shock she turned to face him, placing her arm over his torso.

He let out a sigh, he was the one that offered to help her sleep. He would never admit it to her but, she had done well today. He had figured she would be curled up in a ball freaking out, or eaten by a demon by the time they got there.

To his shock, she had killed a demon possessed girl, on her own. She had kept Huening Kai from getting hurt farther by making the demon follow her. Yeonjun had heard the whole story from Huening Kai, she had not only let the girl chase her but, two other demons. He was slightly impressed.

More then slightly.

He shoved the thought away. He never thought she would come this far. He figured she would have given up a long time ago, though he knew she was a fighter. She was even stronger than what he originally thought.

He kind of hoped she would keep it up, she was nice to pick on.

~~

Short part buttt, it felt right to stop there.

Idk if I'm writing 'Yeonjun's' thoughts well enough, they feel lame..

Maybe I'm making them to comfortable to fast...? Idk. I never seem to know anything now that I think about it.

Anyways, hope you have a great day/night.

If you don't mind lmk what you guys think. I would love some feedback. Only if you want to, if not. That's totally fine.

Until next time peeps, see ya!