Kisses?

"What?" I ask Soobin as we all gather for breakfast the next day. 

"Andromalius is sending a few of his people to help us all out with the high level of demons around here."

Yeonjun had actually joined us, probably due to Soobin ordering us all in here as soon as we all had opened our eyes. 

"Great." Yeonjun grumbled as he leaned back in his seat and rolled his eyes. 

Soobin ran a hand through his hair and gave a sheepish grin. 

"What?" I ask again as I knew he needed to add something that was more than likely to piss someone off. 

"Soren will be with them..." 

Yeonjun snapped his head back down and gave Soobin a hard look. 

"Was not my doing, Andromalius insisted that he come... since he is great at hunting demons..."

Yeonjun stood up cussing under his breath as he walked out the door, something he seemed to be really good at recently. 

"Well, this will be fun." I say with a fake grin, I knew this was about to be hell. 

~~~

Cooking for six people was already a task... now add four more very hungry half demons.

The kitchen was a mess after everyone had finished eating, most of everyone in the living room now talking about their work that was needed to be done tomorrow.

There was one person that had once again not bothered to join us for dinner. I shake my head as I make his plate and wrap it up, placing it on the side of the counter that was surprisingly clean.

I started with gathering the dishes and getting rid of any leftover food, which was not a lot. Then I pile them up neatly and start to wipe down the counters.

"Need any help?"

I pause for a half a second before I continue wiping. "It's okay, I got it." I dismiss his offer, he was giving me weird vibes. I have been getting a weird feeling from him since he showed up and I kept catching him staring at me. 

"No, let me help." He said as he walked over to the sink and turned the water on, getting ready to wash the dishes.

"Thanks." I reply as I scoot down the counter away from him.

It was quiet between us as I kept trying to find little things to do on the other side of the kitchen, until there was nothing left. I stopped for a second thinking about just leaving and joining the others.

"Could you help me? I have actually never washed dishes before." Soren asked just as I took a step to leave.

"You can join the others, I got it." I tried to shoo him away, but he stayed put.

"I want to help, just show me what to do." He insisted while moving over just enough for me to stand beside him.

I hold back a sigh and get next to him, dipping my hands into the soapy water and fishing a bowel out. I take the sponge from him and get to work. "You can rinse them off." I say after I had gotten a few dishes scrubbed up.

I get done before he does and step away as he fisinishes them off.

"You make it seem easier then what it is..." He turned to me with a grin as he reached out for the hand towel I had. I pass it to him with a laugh through my nose.

"It really is not that hard." I roll my eyes as I turn to finally leave.

"Wait." Soren said as he put a hand on my shoulder.