Breakfast

The next morning I roll over on my spot on the living room floor. We had all passed out at some point while playing games on the tv. The screen was now black, having powered off hours ago from no one messing with it.

I think I might have a hangover, my head was aching a little.

I rub at my eyes, laughing loudly after I pry them back open. Beomgyu was hanging head first off the couch, his hands and the top of his head touching the ground, mouth wide open.

Huening Kai was curled up on the other side of the coffee table, cuddling Soobin. Taehyun was sleeping in one of the armchairs, he was the only peaceful looking one.

I sit up and run my hands through my hair, knowing I probably looked a whole mess at the moment, but I wasn't too worried about that, I was still happy about the fact Taehyun's spell had worked.

With that thought, I pull my pants legs up, a smile pulling at my lips as I look over my normal skin tone. The fact I was healed still felt surreal to me, I didn't want to get my hopes up, so I never really thought about the fact that this would work, that I could walk, that I could keep living my new normal.

I look over at Taehyun, my chest feeling warm as I think over the fact that they had helped me so much, and they continue to do it. No matter what I was faced with in my time here, I had help from them.

Strangers turned into close friends...

I would have never thought when I first came here that I would become friends with people that had magic, that were creatures that weren't meant to be real, or that I would be learning to control demon powers.

My life had changed so much, I had lost a lot, but also gained a good amount as well.

Who knew dying and coming back to life would be so crazy... actually, who would think it would be easy or normal? Coming back to life wasn't natural.

I sigh as I shake my head, I needed to learn to stop living in my head so much. Staying lost in my thoughts all the time.

I stand up, a part of me was still bracing for the pain that I had grown used to, but it never came thanks to Taehyun's hard work.

I head for the kitchen, planning on making some food for everyone now that I was able to do it again. I was going to make a big breakfast, but first I turn on my heel and head for the bathroom, needing to brush my teeth and hair.

I was halfway through cooking when Soobin walked in, looking as rough as I felt waking up earlier.

"Good morning." He grumbled as he rubbed at his eyes harshly.

"Good morning." I reply with a light laugh. My mood had yet to come down since I woke up this morning, and I didn't plan on it coming down. Anytime thoughts of what Yeonjun said would pop up in my mind, I would shove them away. There was no need in worrying about why he was upset over me living, I was here, and I wasn't going to let that change anytime soon.

I wasn't just staying alive because I was afraid to face what was waiting for me after death. There was also the fact that Rerek would be free to destroy the world, and I actually felt happy to be alive again. There was still that deep ache of losing my family, but I knew they were happy and safe where ever they were. My father, I had already made plans to talk with Kai about if he knew if my father had ended up in heaven. As far as I knew, my father had never really done anything bad in his life, but one could never be sure of what one did when they were alone.

The others walk in just as I set the table. I offer them all a plate, then make my own after I pour their drinks for them. Even though I was mad at Yeonjun, I still leave enough food for him as well, I just don't plate it for him.

I sit down and dig in right away, not bothering to eat calmly, this was my first real meal that I have been able to enjoy in a while.

"You hungry?" Soobin commented as I was shoving a whole egg in my mouth.

I nod my head, seeing as my mouth was full.

They start laughing, almost making me choke as I started to laugh as well. Beomgyu pats my back a couple of times until I was able to calm down. "Dang, I just avoided death again, how many times is that going to happen?" I ask jokingly before taking a sip of water.

Once everyone was done eating. I offer to clean up, knowing none of them really wanted to. I was able to move around and do stuff freely, I was going to do everything I could now, even dishes- which I hated doing.

I look from the food I had left for Yeonjun to the door, debating on putting it up for him... I shrug and put it in a plastic bowl with a lid, placing it on the counter, telling myself to let one of the others know it was for him. I wasn't going to speak to him, so I would use the others as a messenger.

I may be acting a little childish, but he was not acting any better. I was good at returning the energy I was given.

"We have some work to do today, we'll be leaving in about an hour. Will you be okay here?" Soobin asked as he came back into the kitchen just as I was finishing.

"Yeah, no need to worry about me. Let Yeonjun know that bowl of food is for him." I wave my hand as I head past him.

Speak of the devil. Yeonjun brushed past me just as I left the kitchen.

I turn around and shoot the bird at his back, knowing he would somehow know I had done it.

I knew I was right by the way he scoffed loudly. I roll my eyes as I head for my room, I was planning on heading to the training room, somewhere I haven't been in a good minute.

~~

This feels like yet another filler part, but we need some normal parts, gotta make some bonds and show that Yeonjun is back to the way he was... at the start.

Can't believe we're already 60 parts in and no one has kissed... can you say slow mf burn? (Or have they kissed? I really can't remember... i don't think they have... a writer who can't even remember what they wrote.)

This wasn't the plan at the start, they were meant to kiss a few parts ago but plans change! I want to add more to their plot before I offer them a chance at love.

I mean in this book Yeonjun isn't exactly the nice and loving kind, other than to his members of course... tho he is a lil rude to them as well, but he has his reasons. Reasons that I am making up as I go HA. His voice was not an original part of the plot, but it is now! As well as what he is keeping secret, it was not planned when I started this book, but tbh a lot of this wasn't planned from the start... This book was based off the song Warrior by Beth Crowley...

That song is why the first part of this book is the way it is. Bc I was like "This is a good book idea, a broken angel... Imma write it!" And here we are 60 parts later.

A wild ride my guys.

Heck Rough was inspired by that one scene in Stray Kids Thounderous. Where Chan, Han, and I think I.N were walking infront of that temple (It's been a while since I have seen the vid so sorry if I'm wrong) I just know it was Chan for sure bc I was like " Damn I want to write an old time book with him"... Then a year after writing the first 10 parts with Chan as the male lead, it turned into a Enhypen Jake ff.... Crazy ik man.

Anyways this is getting long, sorry my peeps.

I hope everyone is having a good day/night, the week is almost over! I have my first kpop night coming up on friday! I'm nervous... I may be grown but I have never been to an event by myself, I'm very socially awkward.... Imma die.

I just hope I don't stick out like a sore thumb I'm not the dancing type so I'll just probably be in a corner singing and vibing alone... *I'm crying internally rn* j/

I usually don't talk to ppl in real life unless they talk to me first or it's work related. Online, I can be a big flirt and easy going...

I'm rambling bc i'm nervous, I'm sorry.

Until next time peeps!