Information

I groan as I roll over onto my back and stretch, yawning as I did so.

I rub at my eyes before I open them, realizing I was alone.

I sit up and look around the room, making sure I was really alone. The room was empty other then me.

I flip the blanket off of me and stand up a little to quickly. Dark spots dance across the room as I feel my body sway a little.

Once the dark spots were gone, I make my way from the room.

My eyes scan the hall and living room as I head for the kitchen, it was odd how quiet it was. Most of the time you'd hear everyone getting ready for the day.

"Where is everyone?" I ask Yeonjun who sat at the table alone with a cup of coffee.

"Already gone." He replies before taking a sip of his drink.

"Already? What time is it?" I didn't check my phone before heading out the room.

"11am."

"Why did you let me sleep so late? We have training to do!" I wanted to get better at controlling my powers, I needed too.

"You need to rest, you're still recovering."

"I feel fine." I say, not going to mention the dizzy spell in the bedroom.

He stands up and heads for the sink, setting his now empty cup in it. "Pull your power forward then."

"Okay..." I raise a brow at him, but do as he said.

I pull the power forward and hold it for a few seconds before letting it go. I try hard to show I was breathing a little heavier.

"See, fine." I roll my eyes as I take a step for the fridge, ready to have breakfast and get the day going.

A few steps in and my head swims again, my vision gets dark around the edges very quickly, and then noting.

I come to with my head resting in Yeonjun's lap.

"Told you, you need to rest, idiot."

"Shut up." I snap back feeling embarrassed.

He helps me sit up slowly before supporting me to my feet. "What do you want to eat?"

"I can make my own food." I didn't want him thinking he had to baby me.

"Sit down and tell me what you want." He said, his tone a little more demanding.

"Cereal is fine." I place my elbows on the table and rest my face in the palms of my hands, turning them and digging the heels of them into my eyes.

I felt frustrated, I was healed, I should be ready to get back into training right away.

"Stop stressing, you're human."

I slam my hand down on the table. "That's the problem, I'm human." A very weak human.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked, thinking I had nothing to say.

"Take Andromalius' deal."

I hold back a laugh as he almost drops my bowel of cereal he had just made.

He sets it down and takes the seat across from me, his eyes locked on mine the whole time. "Are you serious? Do you really want to do that?"

"I think so.." I trail off as I scoop some cereal up.

"There are things you need to know before taking the deal."

I stop the spoon a inch away from my open mouth. "Like what?" I thought I knew everything there was to know about the deal.

"For a mortal to become immortal... their body and soul has to be very vulnerable. For that to happen, you have to be on the edge of death."

I push my bowel away a little. "What?" I felt anxiety bubble up as I take his words in.

"You'll have to be on the brink of death for Andromalius to turn you immortal. That's the only way he'll be able to manipulate your body and soul."

"Why did no one mention this before? How would I even get there?"

"No one really thought you'd take the deal, if I'm being honest. And I'm not sure how Andromalius would do it, he would find the least painful way for you."

I start rub at my eyes again, feeling a stress headache coming on. "It's always something new." I drop my hands and lock eyes with Yeonjun. "From now on, all information is put up front when it involves me, understand?"

"Someone's becoming a little bossy." He said with a smirk. "It's hot."

I choke on my saliva causing him to laugh.

After I was done choking a grab a piece of cereal and throw it at his head. "Asshole." I grumble as I try to get back to eating.

"On a serious note, take your time to think it all over. If you'd like, I can arrange a meeting with Andromalius?"

"I don't know, I don't really like going to hell."

He cracked a smile and shook his head. "I can ask him to come here?"

"Give me time to think."

"Of course."

I look up at him through my lashes. He was acting so different from when I first met him, he was really starting to become kinder, more gentle, less pushy.

I really liked this change in him.

I finish my food in silence as he was on his phone, probably texting the others and checking in on them, or just being nosy about the new member.

The latter for sure. Yeonjun was obviously very protective of his members and never liked new people coming in, I knew it well first hand.

I wondered if Huening Kai liked the fact there was another angel around.

I place my bowel in the sink, making sure to move a little slower this time around, not wanting to end up on the floor again.

I clap my hands together, getting Yeonjun's attention. "So, what are the plans for the day?" I ask as I swing my arms a little.

"Rest and relaxing for you."

"And for you?"

He stands up, grabbing my hand and pulling me after him to the living room.

"To provide you with company."

I let out a small laugh as we sit down. "You sound like you're actually doing something for me here."

"I am, anyone would be lucky to just relax with me all day." He replied as he leaned his head back on the couch, placing a hand behind his head and closing his eyes.

"Lucky? More like annoyed." I flick his temple before leaning back and closing my eyes.

"I can go then, and leave you alone all day."

I snapped my eyes open as I felt the couch move.

"Wait, I was playing." I say as I grab his hand, yanking him back down into the couch.