Search

Yeonjun slips out of the bathroom as Beomgyu gets up, back to good enough health to stand again.

He had been itching to go wake Evelyn with the good news of them finding Beomgyu.

Even though Beomgyu was back and safe, there was still something bugging him in the back of his mind. He wanted to brush it off as he was just thrown off by the fact an old demon had attacked one of his friends, it was too odd to not worry about.

Even though he figured she was out cold, he still gave a gentle knock on the door on the off chance she was awake.

When he got no reply, he opened the door as quietly as he could, not wanting to give her a heart attack and make her think someone had broken in.

His eyes go to the bed right away,

He feels his heart drop a little when he sees there is no one under the blankets.

He looks over every inch of the room, just to be sure she wasn't in here before he started to let himself worry.

"Has anyone seen Evelyn since we got back?" He asked even though he knew everyone had just left the bathroom.

They all shook their heads.

"She's not in her room?" Beomgyu asked as he pulled a fresh shirt on.

"Why would I ask if anyone had seen her if she was in there?" Yeonjun snapped back at him.

"Right..." Beomgyu trailed off as he realizes how stupid his question was.

"Calm down, she may just be in one of the training rooms trying to keep her mind busy. We all know she was probably freaking out over Beomgyu missing." Soobin said to try and calm his friend down.

"I'll go check the rooms," Taehyun said as he starts off down the hall.

Yeonjun says nothing as he goes to follow after him, he was not going to sit here and wait for one of the others to find her. He wanted to give her a word over the fact of leaving the dorm when no one was here in the middle of the night.

As he goes through the living room, he takes a short detour to look in the kitchen to see if there were any signs of her being in there recently.

His eyes land on her phone that laid on the table.

"I have her phone." He says loud enough for Taehyun to hear before he left the dorm.

"That's odd," Taehyun commented as he walked into the kitchen. "Check the call history."

"Why?" Yeonjun asked as he turned the screen on.

"Beomgyu said the demon took his phone. I just want to make sure it didn't contact her."

He had a good point. "I don't know her password."

"110798." Taehyun replied quickly.

"How do you know it?" Yeonjun questioned as he put the code in, the phone unlocking.

"She wanted to make sure someone knew it, just in case."

Yeonjun said nothing as he went to her recent call history.

"Fuck, it says she was on the phone with Beomgyu for 2 minutes..." Yeonjun locked her phone and shoved it in his pocket. "I'm going to hell, I need to speak with Andromalius about this demon. Maybe he will know who it is and where it is."

"I'll come with," Soobin said, but it was already too late, Yeonjun was gone.

Soobin shook his head. "He is going to end up in a bad situation if he doesn't stop to think things over."

"It's the bond, it makes them both unstable when it comes to the other," Taehyun replied.

~~

"I have to say, I'm not sure if all these pop-up visits from you are good, or bad," Andromalius said with a grin as Yeonjun appeared in front of his throne where he had been consulting with a few of his army majors.

"Beomgyu was attacked by an old demon, one from this region. We have reason to believe it has Evelyn."

Andromalius hums. "Go check who is missing." He commanded the demons that he had been speaking to. "I'll know who it is in a few minutes."

Yeonjun started pacing as he waited to get word back on what demon could be messing around.

Andromalius watches him, taking in how concerned he was over the girls well being.

A demon appears a few minutes later, stepping out of a cloud of black smoke.

It bows to Andromalius before it opens its mouth. "Valefar is missing, sir."

Andromalius sat up as he heard that. "Any idea of where he is now?"

"No, sir."

Andromalius stood and headed out of his throne room with Yeonjun hot on his heels.

"What demon is Valefar?" He had never heard of this demon before.

"He is the king of thieves, if he has Evelyn... he will try to steal the fragments of Apep's powers out of her."

Yeonjun almost tripped as he took in Andromalius' words.

"I am going to call on my hellhounds to find where he is."

Yeonjun stood back as Andromalius walked into a different room, one he knew was full of Andromalius' personal hellhounds, ones that were only loyal to him.

Not even a minute later, the door burst open, hellhounds fighting to take the lead on the hunt to find Valefar.

"They'll find him, no matter where he is."

~~

If you get the code to her phone, ily. My other biases bday lol