Home

For the next few days, I did avoid Yeonjun, me being able to teleport helped with that task a lot.

"Evelyn!" Though, Soobin was growing tired of me popping up in random places in the dorm.

"Sorry." I laugh sheepishly.

"Why not just talk to him?" He asked as he sat down at the table with a sigh.

"Because he won't listen to me, I tired day's ago."

"Well, please, calm down the teleporting around me. I may be a ghost, but my heart still beats, and I have been having a heart attack every time you pop up on me."

I hold back a laugh at his words, to think of a ghost having a heart attack was kind of funny. "I'll try not to scare you anymore." I couldn't hold back my laugh anymore. Ghosts were the ones that were famous for scaring people, not people scaring them.

"Yeah, keep laughing." He said with a playful roll of his eyes.

"Where is he today?" I ask after we had calmed down and sat in silence for a few minutes.

"He had a job with Beomgyu today, they'll be back around dinner."

I nod as I plan on eating dinner earlier tonight, just to stay clear of the fallen angel.

"Is it really that bad to be near him?" Soobin asked as he looked up at me.

"My whole body aches, begging me to just get close to him... I hate it."

"Yeonjun has been a little hard on you.. but why not just give in for a moment, and see if it helps the pain you're feeling calm down?"

I shake my head. "No, he may think he is winning then."

"So, this more about pride than you actually not wanting him close to you?" He let out a laugh as he ran a hand over his face. "I'm sorry, but you're so childish and petty sometimes, Evelyn."

"Never claimed I wasn't," I say with a shrug, I wasn't ashamed of the fact I was acting stupid about this whole thing. Yeonjun had forced this on me, I was not going to let him think he had power over me now. "It is what it is."

"Taehyun told you the longer you fight it, the worse it will get, right?"

"Yes, I know this. I'm still not giving in until I can't fight it anymore, and even then, Yeonjun will get an ear full. Maybe even a punch to the gut."

"You're something else."

I send him a smile. "Someone has to keep it entertaining around here."

"We're home!"

I jump up as I hear Beomgyu yell from the front door.

"Well, they're back early." Soobin sent me an apologetic look.

"And that's my cue." In the next moment, I was in my room, but there was already someone there Waiting on me.

"You really hate the fact we're bonded, don't you?" Yeonjun asked from his spot on my bed.

"I don't hate the bond, or you. I hate how you don't listen to what I have to say, you ignore what I want."

"I just want to help." He repeated the same thing he keeps saying to justify how he is acting.

"No, you want to do whatever you want." I snap at him.

He stands up and takes a few steps closer. "I'm doing what I know is best for you. I know you're in pain now, let me help you with it."

"No, just stop, please." I step away as I think of where I could go now. I didn't want to keep bothering the others with my mission to avoid Yeonjun.

Home.

I wanted to go home.

I stumble a bit as I feel this strong twisting feeling in my gut as I appear in front of my family's old home.

I brush the feeling off as I had just teleported pretty far from the dorm, something I had never done before.

I let my eyes scan the house, it seemed that someone else had already moved in. I could see the light in the kitchen on, and shadows moving around.

I stand there and let the memories of my childhood home wash over me. So many years ago, I was a kid, life was easy. The worst thing was a bad grade, being grounded, or not getting the toy I wished for... how easy things used to be.

A tear slips out as I realize once again, my family was gone. They didn't know what I was going through. I couldn't call my mom up and talk about my dad. I couldn't chat with my sisters about how school was going. I couldn't come by for a home cooked meal, how I missed my mom's cooking so much.

I missed them all so much.

I turn and head down the street as the front door light flicks on, I didn't want the new people that lived here coming out and thinking I was watching them like a stalker or something.

I was headed further away from the dorm, and the longer I walked. The harder it got to keep going.

The pulling feeling in my gut turned into a painful twisting. I kept going, I was not about to turn around and go running back into him.

I pause as my phone starts to go off in my pocket.

"Evelyn, where are you?" Soobin's worried voice came through the speaker.

"I just wanted to go home Soobin, so I ended up outside my old house..."

"Give me a few minutes and someone will be there to get you."

"No, I'm okay. I'll come back when I'm ready." Before he could protest, I end the call. If he sent someone, I wouldn't be there any longer.

I shake my head as I think over how much trouble I was causing over this stupid bond. This was between me and Yeonjun, none of them. Yet, here I was making them worry about me.

I send Soobin a text to let him know I was heading back soon, not to send anyone.

A few more blocks in the pain in my stomach was becoming too much to ignore. I let out a heavy sigh as I turn and head back towards the dorm.