Chapter 25 - Crawling Difficulties

To get greeted with a soft and gentle kiss on King Ashton's forehead by his wife, was truly something he needed right in this moment. The queen walked gracefully into the throne room. Behind their thrones were huge windows, colored vividly with historical colorful images. The sunlight shone through the room and gave plants and flowers, which were attached around the windows, their needed energy to live.

Sunlight reflected on Queen Shalona's visor as she went to her husband. Queen Shalona was almost as tall as King Ashton. She didn't realize the visitors that were standing her daughter yet. The queen was too focused on her husband. To finally be with him again after that long meeting in a different city of Walderan, was something she looked forward to. She looked deeply into his eyes after the kiss on his husband's forehead was finished. Her soft claws stroke on his cheeks. A warm feeling ran through the moth-like king's body as he felt her touch on his short beard and he began to feel safer, to feel calmer as well. If she just knew how much she meant to him. How much of a positive impact her presence alone had for King Ashton.

"I hope you didn't drink too many Starset-tea's while I was gone, my honey." It was no secret for Queen Shalona that King Ashton was obsessed with this kind of tea lately. The tea itself was harmless, but she cared too much about her beloved husband's well-being.

With a short, amused laugh, replied Ashton: "I must admit that I did drink a few of them. You know how much I love Starset flavored tea."

"It is no secret, Ash. But keep in mind, even when I'm not around you that I'll always think of you." With a soft voice, she answered. Reflections on her visor beamed out her joy to finally see him again. Shalona's love was clearly felt and so was Ashton's.

A moment flew by, and her visor moved down to her daughter standing near the throne. The mother walked closer to her to give her daughter a tight hug. Their fur touched each other and even Princess Lumina was glad to see her mother again. She missed her too.

"For you, young lady", The blue queen began to speak softly and looked at her after the hug. "I hope you didn't make too much trouble for your father while I wasn't here."

"No mother, dad and I had a great time together." The white bean answered and saw how her mother suddenly spotted the strangers besides her daughter. A purple and rose-colored bean.

The queen protectively took the hand of her daughter and pulled her away from them. Her emotions changed extremely quickly.

"Guards! Who are these strangers?! Remove them from our castle!" Queen Shalona suddenly commanded after she detected in her corner of her visor the visitors, which King Ashton brought to Walderan.

Little did Queen Shalona know that it was, in fact, her husband who was responsible for their appearance on Walderan.

The guards in the background heard her command and concerns, but they knew why these strangers were here and didn't see them as dangerous visitors. King Ashton went to his wife and soothed her down by explaining the situation roughly:

"Stay calm, my sweetheart", Ashton cured her panic. "These strangers are my friends. They won't do us any harm."

His hand was on his way to touch his wife's shoulder, but Shalona was too much in tension that she slapped his claw away before he could touch her.

She looked angered. "What are your friends doing here? Why are they here? Who are they?"

Questions raised up inside her mind. Even Captain Hawk became protective over his own daughter and hugged her protectively. Their size was intimidating to them when they were livid. But Hawk stood as calm as possible and didn't say anything unless he had to. But for now, it didn't seem like it.