Chapter 30 - Unpleasant Situations

"Well then, let's save our friends, shall we Florencia?" Florencia was a random name which Berry just gave to the space glider which he was using to fly down to planet Walderan in hope to save his friends and comrades.

The others, in the meantime, made the jump into hyper speed to return to the space station Wildwhirl. The three battle shuttles from Walderan quickly realized that a shuttle from the other cruisers tried to sneak past them in order to get to the surface and followed him immediately. Of course, Berry was a smart bean, smart enough to anticipate that they would attack him once they saw him and activated Florencia's shields in time to deflect the energy blasts.

In high speed, the red bean nimbly piloted his glider down through Walderan's atmosphere. Lasers from behind could not hit the fast glider: With clever and agile movements, Berry avoided their laser attacks easily.

"What an odd folk", Berry meant after his glider balanced back to normal from the dodging and mumbled to himself. "First, they ask us for help... and now they're arresting us? Feels like something might have gotten a little bit out of control down there."

He wasn't that wrong with this specific thought. King Ashton's mental state indeed had spiraled out of control from his grief about the past. It is now anger that was leading his thoughts and words.

Clouds made it difficult for Berry to know where exactly he was navigating, and it got worse the further he flew down with his glider. He noticed that the other shuttles behind him gave up following him but nonetheless flew deeper down to the planet's surface. But he was still very certain, to rescue his friends out of this odd situation...

Deeper within the galaxy, far away from Walderan, the Space Station Wildwhirl gently floated between the silent stars, patiently waiting for the crew's return. There was someone else, however, who was devastated after walking out of the medical room. A grey bean with a black cape trailing behind his back: it was General Cole. He had just left the room to walk his way back to his own sleeping quarters, to have a quieter environment to think. The grey general visited his wife regularly to check on her condition. He was extremely concerned about her well-being. The worried general made sure that she got the right treatments and help, if and when she needed it. Camilla had never seen her beloved to be so worried about her before. It was something new, even for Camilla.

On his way over to his sleeping quarter, didn't General Cole realize that his brother, Captain Corak was silently watching him in a different side hall. Not everything Corak knew about what had happened to his brother, he only knew that he visited the medical station daily. He was curious as to why, so he decided to follow him.

Once arriving at his sleeping quarter, Cole's communication chip began to blink. He took it out of his pocket and held it in one of his hands; glaring at the tiny, circled screen. There was a red pentagram blinking on it, waiting to get activated. General Cole rolled his visor in obvious annoyance. He knew exactly who was calling him.

Annoyed, the general laid the chip on a nearby table and made the room darker, in order to see the holographic figure better. A huge silhouette formed once the chip got activated and Cole began to sweat in secret. It was none other than...

"Lord Mobulous", General Cole mumbled quietly in anger.

As the lord heard his sentence, couldn't he hold back a slyly, yet amused and short laugh to himself. "General. I hope you enjoyed your punishment."

The general kept his words to himself for a few seconds, before he said something in a sarcastic and with an angered tone in his voice:
"... Tricon did an amazing job in destroying my wife's home planet, Kelki. And with that, my future child."

Yes, the dark lord could clearly feel Cole's fury through the other side of the communication call. It filled the demonic bean with amusement and he continued without caring a single iota: