Chapter 29 - Disbelief

"Well, if you mean what you said...", King Ashton was questioning after the purple captain finished his explanation of what exactly happened after the mission on Jenaja, many years ago.

"... and if your so-called-space station did care for the wellbeing of everyone... then how come nobody came to save Jenaja back then, then? Yet again, planet Kelki. It might be true that you have saved me, after all, however. If I question it more and more... you did not care about the planets themselves!"

Ashton growled in Hawk's Face. Hawk stayed resolute, but his heart sank to the floor. Starla whimpered and took a step back, and so did Lumina. Queen Shalona looked on in shock. Never had she seen such rage in her husband's visor.

"Ashton..." Hawk whispered to himself as he looked on in disbelief.

"So... You're going to answer for yourself, Hawk? Are you going to answer for Kelki? For Jenaja? For ...!" The moth bean then looked back at his wife for a second with a tear in his visor. He didn't want to lose Shalona like he did lose Tiara back then...

Once Ashton thought about losing Queen Shalona and his daughter, froze the green one instantly and couldn't think straight anymore.

"From the bottom of my heart", Captain Hawk raised his cracking, nervous voice. "We are deeply sorry about what happened to Jenaja and Kelki, Ashton."

"Now I understand my husband's worries even more", Then, Shalona involved her sweet, yet serious voice into the ongoing turmoil. She saw how her husband's breath began to shorten out of anger, regret and grief. "You people should be glad that he didn't punish your actions. Lumina, come over to me you don't deserve them to be their friends."

"But mom", Lumina sounded overwhelmed and in disbelief. "I doubt they're that bad, I had so much fun with Starla."

"Come over here, young lady. That was no advice, it was an order." Shalona was serious. To not make her mother angry, Princess Lumina went to her mom, scared and overwhelmed.

Then, suddenly, weird hissing and growling noises came from Ashton's direction. Grief took him from each increasing second. Until his body decided to change into a Mothra beast. His claws became sharper, his breathing shorter, his teeth longer and his wings and overall body taller and more intimidating. Spikes also grew on his back side, his small beard he had tousled within the change.

Hawk stepped back from him as he felt saliva from out his hissing mouth splashing on his face.

Everyone around him, especially Shalona became terrified and were in shock. No one knew that he was able to change into a Mothra beast like bean.

"I don't want to hear a single sound out of your mouth any longer, Hawk", King Ashton hissed at him lividly. "Guards! Arrest Hawk and their friends!"

Trust was now gone. The guards who protected the castle's entry, went to Hawk and Starla to arrest them...

Outside Walderan's orbit was General Skylar together with a few of his crew members on one of their defender stations. A small station to keep an eye out around Walderan for its needed protection. There was almost no suspicious activity around this important planet, which made the general think that nothing else would happen to their planet. Perhaps, there was a bigger reason why planet Kelki, a nearby planet, had been destroyed by the dark side of this galaxy. Whatever that reason might have caused planet Kelki to destroy, there was nothing they could do about it any longer.

The general was about to lean his hands on a holographic table within a huge navigation area, thoughtfully thinking about endless thoughts which were whirling like a tornado inside his mindset as suddenly, three guards came nearer to them from behind the room. Their shadows distracted the general as well as two other members who were standing beside him and turned around to look at the guards. Puzzled about what they wanted.