Part 1

Continues after the events of 5x17, which was the latest episode.

The withdrawal of their lips parting really got to both Tim and Lucy. They missed the feeling of their bodies pressed together and the love that came with it. 

The two had been dating for a couple of months at this point, and although Lucy said she wanted to take things slow, that didn't seem to be the case. 

Tim had finally been able to settle into his role in Metro, and Lucy was about to take the TO exam. She had decided earlier that she wanted to have her own Boot to train. Just like Nolan, she wanted to give back; all because she had an amazing TO in her days. 

Now, the exam was not for another couple of months, but she couldn't help but study and pester both Tim and John with all of the questions. 

Lucy had been staying with him for the majority of their relationship, only sleeping at her place on the weekend. Tamara was still living with her but spent many nights with her friends. 

Tonight, however, the two women finally got to spend the night together. 

"T, what movie would you like to watch?" Lucy shouted to Tamara, who was in her room. 

"What about Titanic?" Lucy gawked at the movie title.

"That movie is going to make me cry," the cop insisted. 

Tamara walked out of her room. Rolling her eyes, she sighed and shot another few ideas at her roommate. 

"I like Sicario. How about that?" The two agreed and got comfortable on the couch. It wasn't long before Tamara began asking Luce a few questions.

"Why aren't you with Tim tonight?"

"I wanted to spend time with you; we barely ever cross paths. I miss you," Tamara hugged her.

"I miss you, too."

"How's school going? You haven't talked much about it."

"I guess it's good. It's boring as hell, but it's essential." College wasn't really the most entertaining thing, but she still strived to be a good student.

"On a side note, I wanted to say that if there comes the time in my relationship with Tim that we move in together, always know that you will have a room if you want to live with us. Or just stay and visit when you are out and about." A small smile appeared when Lucy said those words. Tamara knew that the two would always be family, and so would Tim. She was their puppy.

The next morning, Tim knocked on the apartment door, and Tamara opened it to reveal exactly who she thought it to be. 

"Morning Tim, Lucy should be out in a minute." he hugged T and went to the couch to wait. 

"Lucy, your boyfriend is here," T yelled. Lucy came out of her room a few seconds later, finishing her hair. 

"Hello, beautiful," Tim said as he leaned in to kiss her. She eagerly kissed back and enjoyed every second of it.

"Okay, I'm heading to school and then a friends house for a study sesh after. I'll see you tomorrow night?" T mentioned. Lucy nodded and said to be careful. T was used to that, but she always smiled at the sound of Lucy's concern. She went too long without someone's concern, and then she got it again.

"Ready to go?" Tim asked Lucy. She nodded, and the two headed to work. 

In roll call, Grey mentioned the TO exam, and Lucy beamed. 

"Chen... Harper and Lopez need you for another UC op. Bradford is a liaison for the case, so you will work closely together. Is that good?"

"Sounds good, sir," 

"Dismissed." Grey ended roll call.

Walking over to Angela and Nyla, Tim joined Lucy by her side, and soon they joined the detectives.

"So what is the op this time?" Lucy asked. The two other women who stood opposite began to smile. Lucy knew that meant something "good."