2- 21 Days to Get with Riddle

Finally after so many years of being in the states homeschooled by her aunt, Dani could at least meet wizards her age. This new experience was so important to her. She would at last follow into the footsteps of her parents.

Dani's POV

I played with my cigarette between my thumb and my index finger. I rolled it back and forth. I was zoned out. I wanted to smoke but I was so out of it. Nicotine helped me focus. "Well smoke the damn thing." Draco said across from me.

I keep staring straight ahead at the railing. I put the cigarette between my lips and took the matchbox out of my jacket pocket. I lit a match to lite it. The smell of sulfur filled the air. The crisp sound of the cigarette burning was so loud in the silence. I took a long draw. I blew the smoke out looking at the million stars.
"Well Malfoy, sticking something between my lips sure gets you going." I said lazily and turned my amused attention towards him.

He scoffed. "Clearly you Americans have an innate response to make everything about sex." He said and turned his back at me to look at the amazing view that the astronomy tower had to offer. I chuckled to myself. I got off the ground and joined him leaning on the railing next to him. I blew some smoke in his pale face. He turned to face me.

"Tell me Draco, do you ever not think of fucking me?" I tilted my head slightly. A grin grew on his face. I smirked at his eager expression. He put either arms on the railing next to me, trapping me in place. I removed the cigarette from between my lips. I placed my palm on his hand while holding the cigarette between my fingers.

"Why are you offering now?" He said smugly. I inched closer. "Maybe I was. But would you look at the time. It's time for dinner." I kissed his nose and pushed him off me. He rolled his eyes. "You play too much Silverclaw and one day you'll get what's coming. And I'll be the one to deliver your punishment." He said annoyed. I let out a giggle.

"Till that day come Malfoy I suggest you work on not getting a boner every time you look at me. It's quite embarrassing you have no self control." I laughed and flicked my cigarette off the balcony. I left the astronomy tower and made my way downstairs leaving him up there.

Draco was fun to play with. Well everyone was easy to toy with. But I liked Draco he was my friend. He knew I meant I harm it was just how my personality was, playful. Plus I had the reputation. The funny thing being I was a virgin, no one knew and no one would as find out. I was too cool to be a virgin as the rumors at Hogwarts went around. They were all so sure I was just hard to get with. Rumors went around that I was a goddess in bed. Some Hufflepuff started it that particular one I believe.  I was like a prize to be won. I wouldn't blame them for thinking that. I was quite the catch; pretty, smart, rich family and well me. So I had to keep appearances.

Draco on many occasions tried to get with me. Emphasis on tried. Every time I got him in that compromising position I felt less interested. He was mostly there for me to blow off steam. The hunt was more exciting than actually catching the prey.

I made my way to the great hall. Pansy was pestering Blaise about DADA. They stopped talking when I sat down. "Hey Dani." Blaise and Pansy said in sync. "Hello to you too. Why are you bickering like an old married couple?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

Pansy stretched her arms and took a deep breath. "Well he wouldn't help me with DADA." She gave him a nasty look. Blaise went to say something but Pansy continued. Her green eyes focused on me. "But regardless the news is, Mattheo Riddle will be joining Hogwarts. Can you believe it?" She said in low voice. Theodore rolled his eyes. "You don't even know that Pansy. Don't be so dramatic. You just heard looney Lovegood say it." He scoffed. Pansy crossed her arms. "Well at least I talk to people. You wanker." She squinted her eyes at him.

I had heard rumors about Voldemort's son but no one had seen him. He was the dark prince as many referred to him. But it could've been rumors. My father never mentioned him. Especially since he was at every death eater gathering and Voldemort never brought his son.

Draco sat next to me placing his hand on my upper thigh. I cleared my throat. All our friends were around and I wasn't gonna play pop goes the weasel under the table. "Well Pansy we will see. If he comes it'll be interesting. You think he's hot?" I licked my lips. Pansy noticed Draco's hand on my thigh. She nudged my arm discreetly.

"Ha Dani, what happened the men already here aren't good enough ?" Lorenzo Berkshire smirked his light brown eyes always ready to joke around. Draco's hand inched higher and was now under my skirt, dangerously close to other parts of my body. "Men? Unless you're referring to our professors, which if I might add is a little creepy, the boys here are decent." I gave him a wolfish grin. Pansy laughed at my comment.

"I could se you go for Professor Lupin." Blaise added clapping his hands together.

"Nah. Dani is more into bad boys." Berkshire added. I rolled my eyes. "Maybe he is a short little guy who is conventionally unattractive." I suggested at Berkshire. Everyone bursted out laughing but Draco. Berkshire raised his hands in defeat. "Plus what makes you think if he's hot I'll like him?" I raised my eyebrow annoyed. "Don't lie to yourself love. We know you love the thrill of the game, you're a player and that's okay." Theodore winked at me. I flipped him off. Draco's hand was just resting in my thigh. I felt nothing really. But it was good to have options.

Dumbledore put his wand on his neck so we could hear him like a microphone. His dark grey clothing made him look like royalty. It was so strange to adjust to the fashion sense in comparison to the muggle world.

"Good evening everyone, we have a new student joining us tonight. Mattheo Riddle. I suggested before we eat dinner to sort Mr. Riddle in a house. Please welcome Mattheo Riddle." His heavy voice said. A tall boy walked from the side of the room and sat on the wooden chair where he would get sorted from the sorting hat. His curly hair was messy but in a sexy way, and he had scars on his face.

"Definitely nothing like his dad." Berkshire whispered to me. I side-eyed him. Blaise inched closer from across the table to hear. "All the girls are drooling. You have to have him." Pansy snickered. Draco removed his hand, finally. "I bet the American thinks she can have any man she wants. Such narcissistic behavior you people have." Draco spat. I grinned at Blaise ignoring the weird comment Draco made. "Fine you assholes, give me two months. And I'll have him wrapped around my finger." I said challenging them especially Draco. His mouth went into an angry pout.

Lorenzo laughed. "Two months? What are you a nun trying to convert him to Jesus? I give you twenty one days. Take it or leave it. Otherwise you're a pussy." Lorenzo said to me.
Who was I to say no to a challenge. Especially one as delicious as Riddle. "Bet. But what does the bet entail?" I said. They all seemed satisfied but Malfoy. "Well. If you can manage for the rest of the year you never have to pay for a drink or food when we go out." Blaise said with a smirk. "Works for me." I said nonchalantly. Malfoy let an annoyed breath out and moved away from me, leaving space  between us. Blaise noticed. "You're really betting on a sociopath Dani? All of you are completely mental." Draco folded his arms.

"Don't worry Malfoy she can fuck you on the side ... " Blaise said and laughed.
"Or she won't and you'll just have to live with the pain." Nott added. Draco balled his hands into fists.

"Slytherin!" The sorting hat yelled and caught our attention. Mattheo walked confidently straight to us. He stopped at our spot. His mahogany teakwood and warm spice smell filled my nostrils as he was next to me.

"Seats free." He said pointing at the space Draco had created between us. His cigarette breath hit my face "Go ahead." I said in an soft voice. Not that my breath smelt any better. He was attractive, but I wasn't here to feel. It was all a game.