29-Rituals and Games

I walked over to the door. "Riddle, open the door." I said softly. "Don't!" Draco yelled from inside. "Riddle open the door please. Open the door darling." I touched the heavy wooden door. A giggle escaped my lips. I didn't care about a thing at this moment. I wanted to see him. I wanted him to see me.

"Let's not play games anymore." I whispered. He swung the door wide open. His eyes fell to my red beautiful dress, now almost drenched in blood. My delicate lace gloves coated in blood. My ruby mask was off. I dropped it on the floor. His eyes. So much fire in them.

"Who's blood is that?" He shouted. His eyes still on my blood stained dress. "I thought adding a bit of more red would compliment the color I have on already." I purred. "Don't play games Dani. Who's blood is that!" He demanded. I leaned on the door frame.

"This?" I pointed at my dress and coated my index finger on the blood. I brought it up to my mouth and sucked on my finger seductively. The metal taste was exhilarating. "Don't joke about this. It's not how it should be. Who's blood is that?" Riddle said getting scarier by the minute. His eyes were glazed with anger.

"It's really hard to say, I don't remember all their names." I laughed. Draco behind him looking at me in horror. "Are you really that far gone?" He asked me looking into my eyes.

Riddle's eyes were angry but beautiful. Draco grabbed his shoulder. "Let her go." He said softly not looking at me.

"Answer me." Riddle demanded. "Isn't there any good left in you at all?" Nott stammered as he looked at me next to Riddle. "Oh Theodore, what makes you think there was any good in me to begin with?" I kissed briefly Riddle on the lips leaving a blood mark and then Nott. I turned around and walked off.
"The brave one can follow me, and find more pleasure than they dreamed off. The other one can stay and wish they did." My voice echoed as I walked away.

16 hours earlier:
Dani's POV

What an asshole that Damian was. Honestly, meeting the Silverclaw family wasn't off to a good start. I slept really good, because now I had an idea of the psychopaths in my family. What would they do? Make me kill more elves. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I lifted my shirt and looked at my dark mark. Was being a death eater like being in a book club? This Silverclaw business seemed far more sinister than Voldemort and his followers. I understand what Regulus found in my mom. As for Sirius I don't know.
But judging from his brother.... They were all wrong in the head. 

It was noon. I didn't even want to get up. No one had come to disturb me. My mother hadn't returned from last night, but I wasn't worried. She was the one people should worry about.

Draco's POV
"Draco, when you see Miriam be polite. She is aware you and Dani are cousins she just won't say anything." My mother fixed my jacket. My father was in the kitchen whispering with the Dark Lord. I nodded to my mother. Riddle was no where to be seen after the train ride. I wondered what he would do at the ball. If he even attended. My father wore a black suit and a gold mask that covered his one eye. It was interesting but not good looking.

My mother wore a diamond mask that the ends wept downwards. Mine was a dark green mask with satin ends. It was simple. I hated these sorts of parties but apparently the Silverclaws had extended their invitation to my whole family. "Draco, remember, we will have a Death Eater
Meeting after. Gather Riddle, and Nott" He spat at me while stomping his cane. "Of course father." I held myself from rolling my eyes.

We arrived the same time as Zambini and his family. Blaise talked about his mother and the line of husbands she had who had all left her large amounts of galleons in their wills after their suspicious deaths. Today it was only him and his mother. His high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes went wide when they saw me. He wasn't wearing his mask he held it. He was wearing a navy blue suit and a white mask on hand. It was made from pearls. "Zambini." I nodded. He grinned more. His extra white teeth matching his mask. "Malfoy." He mused.