22- Activities in the Closet

Pansy's POV

Dani had stormed off with Blaise. She just couldn't stand that I had been with someone she didn't have. She just have to display in-front of everyone that she could have Blaise as well.

Nott went find her and creepy, murderous Riddle watched from afar. "Riddle why don't you go after her too?" I snakily said. The liquor was making me feel too comfortable. Riddle rolled his eyes and ignored me fully. He got up going in the opposite direction of the commotion.

Nott came back furiously. He walked in like he was about to blow the place up. "Can you believe it. Bloody Zambini can't keep it in his pants!" He yelled. His neck vein popping. His face was so red with anger. Blaise followed in shortly after in the same manner.

"Can you calm down?" He said aggravated. Theodore turned to him and squared up on him. He was intimidating him. Lorenzo stood up. "Mate it's not worth it." He pulled Nott away from Blaise. "Fight me Nott if you really think I deserve it. Don't be a pussy." Blaise yelled. Merlin were the boys out of their mind.

They were all bickering about Dani. Astoria came and sat next to me. She had her chin up. Her perfect upturn nose was giving her the usual snobbish look. "Can you believe the drama this bitch always causes?" She whispered maliciously pointing at the boys. I slowly nodded. Astoria and I weren't ever close but our mutual dislike for Dani was getting us to talk more as it seemed.

I hated that Astoria, was cuddling up next to me. I still felt loyal to Dani. Despite being angry at her. "Don't even try Astoria. You are still a fucking bitch. Fuck off." I stood up and went to the boys. "Where's Dani?" I asked. Draco stayed silent. He looked like he knew something. That little ferret kept secrets. 

"Malfoy?" I asked waiting impatiently for a response. "What Parkinson?" He spat defensively. I rolled my eyes. Nott's attention was on me. "Not sure." He looked skeptical. Lorenzo looked around. "Riddle isn't here either." He whispered. "Well he left before you got in the fight with her." I added. There was no point in lying.

They nodded I union. "So she's still here." Blaise added. Draco stepped in. "Come on guys she's probably just taking a breather. She'll be back." He was being weird. I raised my eyebrows at him. That meant he was hiding something.

Draco's POV

Lorenzo looked around. "Riddle isn't here either." He whispered. He really loved to start shit.
"Well he left before you got in the fight with her." Pansy added. Thankfully useless Pansy said something proper.

They nodded I union. "So she's still here." Blaise added. I had to save her because this was going to blow up in her face. I saw her sneak in the closet with Riddle. Technically Riddle pull her in the closet. It didn't need a lot of imagination to know what was going on in there. I stepped in. "Come on guys she's probably just taking a breather. She'll be back." I said calmly. Pansy raised my eyebrows at me. What did this girl want?

"I think she's here. Let's find her." Pansy said. Great. How fucking great. I had to handle this. "Nott let's go for a drink. I need it. Granger left." I scowled. Nott nodded that bloody Merlin. I grabbed the bourbon, and sat on the couch. "Mate I really like Dani and I fucked up." He shook his head disappointed. This poor fucker was sad while my cousin was probably getting railed in the closet. If I knew anything about Riddle he was vile when it came to sex.

I had seen him at the manor having a different witch in and out. The screams the girls made. They leave the place with marks and always got obsessed with him. He was so emotionless.

At the Riddle manor, his room was like a
torture device. Whips, chains, and toys. He was a sadist. I remember this witch from Diagon ally was chained in his room for two days after he fucked her. He said it was her punishment. He was sick.