11-Short Silk Dress

Lorenzo's POV

I got off Pansy and sat on the corner of her bed. We were making out for about twenty minutes. She pouted. "Enzo?" She complained. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I wish I didn't have to do this. But I wanted to ask you something, now that we are alone, away from prying eyes."

She nodded. "Do you think something is up with Dani?" I asked her. I contemplated how to bring it up without ruining the moment, but I had to have my mates back on this. I needed to know if Dani was causing drama because of Riddle. She squinted her eyes at me. "We seriously stopped making out to talk about my best friend?" She glared at me. Kissed her again and she smiled. I pulled away.

"No but it's the only time we can talk just amongst ourselves." She got closer to me. "Fine but you owe me later." She purred. Her dark hair was in perfect soft waves. Her green eyes looked at me with adoration, but also being reserved with what information she said. "What do you mean something is off?" She looked at me. I could tell she was being careful with me.

I had to ask her directly. "I know her and Nott have been having problems and yesterday she wasn't in her room after the party. Theo went to check up on her. He's worried Malfoy is right about her and Riddle. " Pansy looked like she was hiding something. "Say it. Is she fucking Riddle?" I urged her. She held her breath and then let go. "Oh Merlin, no! You guys set the bet with her to get with Mattheo. You know how she is about bets. But don't make a big deal about Malfoy, he's just jealous his dick is dry." She laughed and I joined in. Malfoy was my friend but he was annoying if he didn't get his way. Pansy put the blame on the bet, which shouldn't have affected Dani and Theodore.

"The bet was set before she started dating Theodore. So it doesn't really count.  I don't just don't like her hanging out with Riddle." I pushed her on the bed. She crossed her arms.  "But you hang out with Riddle and the boys, how's that different? Plus I've slept with Blaise multiple times in the past. Yet you don't care if we hang out." Always to Dani's defense even if it put herself down.

"It's not the same love. You didn't fuck him while we were together." Did she not see the clear difference. Dani was a devil compared to Pansy. "And in regards to me hanging out with him. It's different, I don't particularly like Riddle but I don't care to have him around with the guys." She rolled her eyes at me. I expected a feminist comeback but she stayed quiet.

Dani never cared about hurting people, especially in her romantic life. I wasn't too sure she even cared about Pansy. But my concern currently was Nott.

She furrowed her brows suddenly getting angry. "Well Dani isn't like that. She hasn't even slept with Nott yet. What makes you think she would sleep with Riddle. Merlin you can be annoying. Nothing is wrong. I bet she's just got a lot of homework." She threw her hands up. Always to Dani's defense. I couldn't push her more on her best friend. She loved Dani like a sister. "Okay my love." I kissed her and distracted her from our conversation. Nott and I would get to the bottom of it.

Dani's POV
I stayed in Theodore's arms for a little while after we talked. He took it alright. Like he understood, but something inside me irked me to believe that he was pretending.

I didn't want to know. I had more important things to worry about. Like tonight's party turned in Dean's goodbye party. All houses were invited and we would throw a ranger to honor Dean. It's what he would've wanted. He was a maniac when it came to parties. I missed him. I actually missed him. The funny memory of him passing weed to everyone being the most happy person ever, brought a smile to my face. And what did I do? I ended him.

~

Pansy's POV

Lorenzo was being so strange today. Asking all these questions about Dani. I didn't want to give him too much information because he was best friends with Nott as was I with Dani. So our interests were compromised. Was Dani really having a thing with Riddle? She would tell me. She tells me everything. Even down to when she's constipated. I small smile found its way on my face.