26- A Ride on a Train

Draco's POV
I rolled my sleeves up, it was cold outside, but I didn't really care. Nott was chain smoking. "Bloody hell Nott, what's got you so worked up?" I asked pulling out a cigarette myself. I knew what his issue was Dani, but it was overdone. The issue at hand wasn't his love life. It was more pressing than that. He side eyed me.

"Malfoy don't even start. You saw what he did. Not that Regulus Black didn't deserve it. Riddle handed his ass to him. He should be dead for what he did to Dani. But to claim her like that in-front of everyone. Riddle basically said he owns her and she said nothing.." He sucked the cigarette butt.  "Nothing." He repeated.

I rolled my eyes. We already knew all this. It wasn't new information that Riddle and Dani where fucking. So why was he all cranky about it? I hated dealing with his drama, and well his... feelings.

"Nott it's been done with. Dani is fucking Riddle. That's not new news to surprise you. This isn't some bloody club you join. We have serious matters at hand to deal with. The Dark Lord has given us tasks. Plus I thought after you fucked half the girls at school got you revived from the love illness, known as Dani Black." I leaned on the dark brick wall and smirked at him.

He turned to look at me. "I didn't expect her to not say a thing... that's my problem. Especially after we kissed in the bathroom of at The Three Broomsticks..." he trailed off. That explains it. Bloody hell.

"Ah yes. I saw something conspire. I assumed it got steamy in there. Pansy and I bet on it. She said she Dani would just talk with you and I bet she fucked you, and well Zambini bet you kissed. I guess he wins the bloody forty." Fucking Zambini knew her too well.

Nott flicked his cigarette across the street. He was clearly mad. "Mate you have to bloody let it go." I said tossing my cigarette as well. He was acting like a bloody broad.

Nott shook his head. "Do you think she will ever want me? For real?" He asked with his eyes closed. Bloody Dani had done some damage to the poor son of a bitch. I stretched my arms. "I'm not sure Riddle would ever let her choose." The rain started to drip on my face. "We would head out." I said. Nott contemplated. He looking up at the window, maybe Dani would come out. Waiting for her to show up and come to Hogwarts with us.

"Mate, I hate to break it to you she's probably getting fucked or tortured upstairs. Riddle is twisted. He likes games. The only way to get her back is to expose him." I shook my head. "Will you help me?" He asked putting his arm on my shoulder. Bloody hell why was I always dragged into this. "Sure." I rolled my eyes regretfully.

Lorenzo's POV
I should have known she was all wrong and twisted, in every way. It all made sense. Pansy was her pawn. Zambini was an innocent standby. Nott was a fool in love. Malfoy was just Malfoy. And there was Riddle the devil himself. I blame him. Dani wasn't dumb but she sure let love lead her. She was so different than what I expected. I was about to put an end to this. I would expose her and if no one listened I would take matters into my own hands to protect my friends. Her and Riddle needed to be gone.

Dani's POV
I woke up and was ready for the day. I felt energized. Today we would take the train ride back to London for break. A much needed break.
I wrote a letter to my mom asking if I could invite my friends to our ball.

Danielle,
Invite your friends. The event will be white tie. I expect them to adhere to the rules.
Warm Regards,
Your mother
Miriam Silverclaw

I hadn't seen my full name in a while. Danielle. It echoed in my mind with my mothers firm voice. This event would be white tie. Which meant extra fancy. Her strict rules were something I didn't look forward to.