20- Draco's Desk Chair

Mattheo's POV

I laid back in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking of her pretty mouth and her soft moans. She thought she could fool me. I've been inside her head so many times, I knew exactly what she was planning. I also knew she got so horny being told what to do. Her arousal radiated from her body. The mark just gave me easier access to her mind.

She felt humiliated and embarrassed for liking the sick things I do. But it was time she realized who she was. Just a sick and twisted as me. She would learn to accept those parts of herself if she ever wanted to survive amongst the death eater ranks. Her souls was already sold, there was no going back. She might as well have some fun on the way to hell. The image of her big brown eyes looking up at me as she chocked on my dick made me hard.

Tomorrow I will have an extra member joining us. Black will be my plus one.
-M.R.

I wrote the letter and sent my owl to the Malfoy manner. I needed to let them know. My father would be able to sense that I've tampered with her. That sick fuck knew when innocence was taken away. So that would keep her out of harm. She belonged to me. I would claim her body, soul and eventually her heart. She would learn to love all my twisted desires and the darkest parts of my soul.

Dani's POV

I showered and tossed my clothes in the trash. Even my skirt. There was no reason to even keep it. It was all a reminder of the twisted game we played tonight. The only victory was that he would keep my secret and take me with to the inner circle. I needed to protect myself. I was alone and in no position to pass up the offer.

I decided to lay down and sleep. I was tired. My head hurt. I felt a sense of pride. I got Riddle riled up. A woman. He never got that way with anyone. Was it sick? Yes. Did I like it? Yes. I pushed my feelings away. I remains numb. I just accepted my position and slept like a baby.

~

The day went by uneventful, I went to breakfast early and left early to avoid my friends. Riddle wasn't in any of my classes today. Only in DADA But he was absent. I didn't even question it. Pansy avoided me, thankfully. Cho was all chummy with Nott. I felt a sting when I saw them but I looked away. Blaise came and sat next to me.

"Hello love." He smiled. "Hi Blaisey." I said in a baby voice using his nickname he hated but secretly loved. "So is it true you left the boys dorms all cummed up? I heard about an orgy." He said in his usual idiotic ways. Fuck.

I felt shocked. I knew they saw me. Fucking pricks. "And you think I wouldn't invite you if I had an orgy? You know Blaisey you'd be the first to know. But honestly no I was just studying late." I said calmly poking a finger on his chest playfully. He shook his head in disapproval. "Shame I expected you to tell me you were a sexual deviant, but I guess rumors are more fun than the truth." I laughed it off. Thankfully he bought it.

"So I told people tonight we are having a rager at Slytherin common room." He nudge me. I bit my inner cheek. "Oh okay." I said unsure of what else to respond. I had the death eater meeting at eight. "Yea don't 'oh okay' me." He used air quotes. "You will be there. Party starts at nine, you are top Slytherin so be there around eleven. Maybe we can have the orgy tonight." He winked. I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully.

"Fine Zambini I'll be there." He kissed the top of my head and went back to his seat. I loved Blaise. He was so unapologetically himself. Even if I had an orgy he would be mad he wasn't invited. That's why I loved him he wasn't problematic.

~

After class I went back to my dorm to get ready. Riddle said look nice. What did that even mean? I guess business casual but I wanted him to drool when he saw me. He wouldn't be able to touch me because we'd be in a meeting. He would dare do anything in public. Especially in a serious meeting. He deserved the punishment to look but not be able to touch.