46- The results

Theodore's POV
(Creep -Arlo Parks)
I felt a tear run down my cheek. Fuck.

I stood frozen, unable to move or comprehend what I had just heard. The words echoed in my mind like a deafening roar, shattering my heart into a million pieces. The pain was suffocating, unbearable, all-consuming. I could feel the stabbing pain in his chest, as if someone was slowly crushing my heart with their bare hands. The tears streamed down my face, uncontrollable and relentless, as i tried to make sense of the unthinkable. How could she do this? How could she say that? The woman I loved, the one I thought was my everything, was in love with my rival. The perfect image of my world had crumbled into a million tiny shards, leaving me completely shattered. I was heartbroken, beyond repair, with no hope of ever being the same again. Everything was over, and I was left with nothing but the emptiness of my soul, and the unfathomable pain of my broken heart.

Is that why she chose me over him? She was afraid that they shared the same father. I was the numbness I've never felt before. I slid down the wall. Her and Snape's converse echoed in my mind. I couldn't hate her. She was like an Angel. But the thought destroyed me. I was always second. I just wish I was special. I wish she saw in me what she sees in him. Maybe if I just ended my life. I'd end this insufferable pain...

Dani's POV
I wanted to have control of my life. It would take two days to mail me the results. I paid extra for it to expedite it. I wondered what Theodore was doing? I missed him. All this chaos that was going on had me feeling bad I hadn't seen him. I missed his release from the infirmary, which made me feel horrible. Truth be told, i did love Theodore, but I also h add feelings for Riddle. Although even ignoring the sibling issue of it all, I didn't know who I really wanted. I liked the control and danger Riddle offered but I liked the security and safety Nott gave me. As to feelings both of them had plenty.

I made my way to Nott's dorm. I knocked. He opened. His face was stitched up and his arm in a healing brace. I felt a knot in my stomach, since technically I was the cause of this. His face was saddened. I furrowed my brows. "What's wrong?" I whispered. He seemed sad. Emotional. He shook his head. "Just tired Dani." He muttered. He seemed he was in pain. I sat on his bed. His soft bedspread smelt like lavender.

"Do you ever feel you love people more than they love you?" He whispered. I took a deep breath because the feeling was familiar. I had felt that. I felt that with my mother, and my father. "Often...My parents... I loved them more than they deserved or they ever did love me." I muttered. I felt a stabbing pain in my heart. He sat on his bed. "Have you ever been on the opposite end?" He said with a pained expression.

I took a deep breath, my lip quivering. "I- I don't know. Some times I think I don't feel at all. I feel like I don't deserve to be loved." I whispered the truth I never said before.

He nodded. "What's wrong Theodore?" I asked learning closer to him. "Nothing Dani. I feel tired. Can you let me sleep a little? I'll catch up with you later." He said very depressed. I blinked a couple times. Even tired he never pushed me away. I felt hurt.

I nodded and got on my toes to kiss him. He moved away I kissed his cheek. "I love you Theodore. Sleep well." I whispered.

He looked up at me. "I love you too." His eyes red.

Pansy's POV

As I sat at the library table, focusing intently on my books and notes, I could feel Lorenzo's gaze on me. I turned to look at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back, content in our shared silence as we studied together. Lorenzo was my boyfriend, and he was the only one who understood my passion for studying.

Suddenly, the peaceful atmosphere was interrupted when Hermione Granger approached us. I felt a frown tug at my lips as I wondered what she wanted. Hermione was always butting in where she wasn't wanted.