56- You are mine

Mattheo's POV
I needed to fix this. I needed to glue her broken pieces back together. She was mine and mine alone. My own blood did this to her, and in blood it will be returned.

Dani's POV
I sit on the edge of my bed in my dorm. It's chilly but I like it. At least I feel something. The past week has been the same day everyday. Wake up, go to class, eat, throw up, sleep, wake up from nightmares, eat got to sleep repeat. Today I want it to be different, the bruises are green and don't hurt as much.

My face is fixed thanks to Snape. I obviously didn't tell him what happened. Although I told him to leave the scar by my eyebrow. I wanted the reminder. A reminder that they touched me. He didn't press to ask what happened, he just looked at Mattheo in disgust, probably thinking it was a kink or something. He only told me if I needed to talk it could be arranged. Like I was just a damn student to him. It would hurt any other day but now I was numb. Numb from all the hurt, pain and suffering I endured the past couple of months. Yet I brought it upon myself.

I still felt like I wanted to kill myself, but not before killing them first. I didn't have a plan, but I wasn't giving up just yet. Mattheo, Draco and Theodore have been there for me. My guardian angels as I joked. Pansy wasn't at the meeting and I didn't want her to find out. I still felt a bit of shame, being bent over and raped in front of them all. Regulus wasn't at the meeting either, which in turn brought me a sense of relief.

I daydreamed most days after the attack that I wasn't Dani Silverclaw, that I was someone else. Someone who didn't matter. Living a normal and boring life. Just like that I'd snap back into the present.

I decided to get dressed. I picked my usual skirt and turned it at the hem to make it shorter. I wasn't going to stop showing my body after what they did. They never owned me. Today we had another meeting. I wasn't exactly thrilled for it. Yesterday, when Draco and Theodore insisted I don't go, Mattheo stayed silent, which was questionable.

Before all that drama I had to go to breakfast and classes. Underneath it all I wore my sexiest red lingerie. Mattheo deserved to have his girl back. Maybe I could finally feel again. His warm skin on mine, would finally ignite my soul. Bring me back to life. Mattheo was there for me from the start, and I couldn't accept it.  Now I had to repay him. I put on red lipstick, I looked dramatic but hot. My dark hair was curled  with big bouncy curls. I looked more put together that ever.

I strutted in the middle of the hall and made my way to our designated table. "Dani..." Mattheo muttered his eyes darting over my appearance. The three boys looked at me in shock and worry. My angels, looked at me like I was an alien.
Pansy grinned. "Looking good girlfriend!" She exclaimed. I smirked. "Always." I replied. I sat down between Draco and Mattheo.

"What's this?" Mattheo growled in my ear eyes my red lips. A grin formed on my mouth. "Lipstick silly." I giggled. It felt good to pretend. To pretend I wasn't some sort of idiot. A whore who got what she deserved.

"Riddle, not now." Theodore warned. He looked at me like I was a broken doll. I glared at him.

I turned my attention to Blaise who had his DADA book open. "Blaisey, what are you reading?" I smiled softly. He looked up at me, and grinned. "Sorry love, I didn't see you come in. Bloody Snape told me I'm behind. But you look lovely." He smirked. I blew a kiss at him. Draco kept eating avoiding me.

"So Pans told me you're single now. Sorry Nott. Wanna go on a date?" Blaise smirked. I furrowed my brows. "Aren't you with Luna?" I asked. He tapped his hand on the table. "Well I didn't say to go with me on a date. I said a date." He smirked. Mattheo tensed next to me. "Hm, and with who would I go?" I raised my eyebrow. He looked at the HP table. "Well Cedric was talking about you. I said I'd ask. So?" He asked. Mattheo stayed silent. Was he not going to say I'm his girl? What the fuck.

"Tell him I'll think about it." I smile sweetly. He grins in approval and set his eyes back in his book. "Are you fucking with me?" Riddle growled in my ear. Draco looks up.

"Riddle shut it." He said annoyed running his hand through his thick blonde hair. Mattheo gets up and grabs my arm lifting me up from the bench violently. Tears brim my eyes as I feel the memory of the brutal meeting resurface. "Go find Granger and fuck off." Riddle says and drags me out of the hall.

Everyone turns to look at us. "Stop it! Fucking stop." I scream. He lifts me up. I kick and scream. "Kick and scream all you want." He says with venom in his voice. We pass the professors no one blinks an eye. He is the dark lord's son and they all fear him. All except Dumbledore, and Snape, but neither of them are here.

He pushes into the girls bathroom and locks the door behind us after dropping me on the floor. "What the actual fuck Mattheo?" I yell. He shakes his head like a disappointed father. "You really think disrespecting me will get a rise out of me?" He says emotionless. Is he really that upset about Digory? Shit I didn't expect him to be all crazy again. "Maybe claim me as you girl. So I don't have to be single. So far I can do whatever I please." I cross my arm. He gives me a hooded stare. "Aren't you cute? Thinking you can do what you want. You are mine and I decided. I don't need to claim you, I've already done so. No one will touch you." He grumbles. My lip quivers, at the word touch. "But they did..." I whisper and feel tears run down my face. He paces. "I know. I know. Fuck Dani I know!" He yells and punched the mirror shattering the glass all over.

His hand bleeds but he doesn't even care to look at it. He drops to his knees between my legs and takes my face into his palms. "Your hand..." I furrowed my brows concerned, and any anger in me evaporates. "Fuck my hand. I don't care. I fucked up. This happened because of me, so I deserve all the pain in the world. I'm so so sorry. I can't even ask you for forgiveness." His dark eyes staring into mine. He never stops holding me. I feel the warm blood from his wounded hand trickle down my throat.

"It's not your fault, I never blamed you Mattheo. I never said-"

"Well you should. You'd be stupid if you think this wasn't my doing. He did it to prove a point to me. I'm selfish I knew he would've done something insane, but I could stay away from you." His thumb coats my lower lip in blood.

"Mattheo I love you." I whisper. I blink a couple times. He doesn't move or say anything. He just looks at me. "How can you love a monster?" He blinks away the tears.

I cup his hand in mine over my face. "How can you love a broken girl?" I retort. His face does an expression I've never seen before. "Broken? You're not broken Danielle Silverclaw. No one can break you. But me." He winks. I pull in closer and out lips melt together. In sync his tongue swirls in my mouth like a secret dance. I can taste the metallic tinge of blood from my lips. I go to unbuckle his pants. He pulls away. "No need to go there. I understand if you're not ready after what they did..."He looks at me with desire and care. I shake my head. "You're the only person I want to touch." I mutter with a quick breath as I feel my core heat up. A smirk grows on his face. "Good. Now let me get on my knees and make you feel good."