34-Three Wizards

Dani's POV
I finally got back into my dorm room. It was like I left it. Only with a little dust now. Yule Ball was tomorrow night, yet for some reason I had it registered as tonight in my mind. All the stress was making me loosing my days.

I had to aparate to a pharmacy at some point. I needed to buy those saliva paternity tests. The first person I had to remove from the equation was professor Snape. Then Regulus, and then Voldemort. I'm regards to Sirius I had no way of accessing him. So he would be the last person standing, I'd the rest came back negative.

To get the other twos DNA would have to happen after a meeting. The Dark Lord has to drink or eat something at some point. I'd need Draco's help to get ahold of the DNA, although I'd hate to tell him about it. Snape was easier on the other hand. I'd just tell him the truth. How bad could it go?

I also needed a fucking dress. All my current dresses where too short and skimpy for a formal event. I decided to just sleep. I was too exhausted to deal with this.

I woke up to a loud bang outside my door. The sun was peaking in, I must've slept through the night.

"Oh fuck off!" I yelled. Complete silence on the other end. "Oh fucking hell." I muttered. I was in an oversized white T-shirt of Nott's, that reached the mid of my thigh. It was the softest cotton. My nipples where clearly visible but I didn't care. Whoever knocked would deal with my indecency. The outline of my black thong was probably visible as well.

I ripped the door open. No one was there. I furrowed my brows in confusion. It was chilly in the hallway. I looked down at a big black box with a dark green bow, at my door step. How dramatic. I thought. I picked it up. It was heavy. Was there a head in there? Maybe my mom's arm or something to threaten me?

"If there's a body part in here..." I said aloud. Just incase anyone was lurking in the shadows. I shook my head at my insanity.

I pulled the box in and closed the door. I was about to place it on my bed, but not a good idea. Especially if there was a body part in to. I grabbed a pocket knife and cut the ribbon. I lifted the top of it slowly.

A gold card laid on top of the dark green tissue paper. I grabbed the card.

I look forward to seeing you in it.

No name. I flipped the nicely drawn card. The writing was printed from a typewriter. Strange. I pulled apart the tissue. There was indeed a dress. I lifted it up. My jaw dropped. The dress was beautiful. Could it be George? No too fancy. Riddle would never. Nott maybe? Possibly Draco? Nah he was an asshole.

It was a fitted, rhinestone filled, black maxi dress. It was strapless and just jaw dropping. The gems flared outwards. It was beautiful. Unlike anything I'd ever seen. It was heavy. The material was sewn to perfection.

All I needed were shoes. I lifted the giant box to put it to the side but it was still heavy . I looked inside and removed all the other tissue paper. Another box. Interesting. I opened it. A pair of black, butterfly heels. They were the sandal type heels. The small butterflies were to be around your ankle. They fit perfectly and we're comfortable as fuck. It was unsettling that the sender knew my shoe size. I cringed at the thought.

Pansy's POV
I was so ready for the Ball, my dress was ready and steamed. It was a satin silver dress that draped over my shoulders. It was amazing! Lorenzo hadn't even stopped by this morning. I was starting to fear he found out about Draco and I. I bet Draco bragged. Agh! What if he actually did?

I wasn't going to sit around and wait. I marched over to his dorm and banged on the door with both hands. "Calm down!" I heard his muffled voice from behind the door. "Open. The. Bloody. Door. You. Absolute. Shithead!" I yelled. He swung the door open. Water dripping down his forehead. Only a towel wrapped around his waist. So low on his waist the v line leading down made me feral. The room smelled like citrus and it was humid. Probably from the shower.