3- Potatoes and Boys

Dani's POV

Draco didn't introduce himself to Riddle yet he kept looking at him. "Hello Draco... good to see you again. How's Lucius?" Mattheo said with a lopsided smile. Draco's lip raised in annoyance. I furrowed my brows. Was Draco a death eater? My father never mentioned the Malfoys in particular, but I had a meeting soon I'd find out for myself. Draco stayed silent for a mere second that seemed so long. "All good Mattheo. Thanks. My father sends his regards." Draco said in a low aggravated tone. He straightened his back and played with his sleeves.

Everyone was on their toes. And Theodore took initiative. "Well I'm Theodore Nott, that's Pansy, that's Blaise, Lorenzo and Dani." He broke the awkwardness between Malfoy and Riddle. Theodore's fluffy hair was a mess today but in a cute way. He had already stuffed his plate with food that could feed an army as I always joked. But he always managed to stay in perfect shape.

"Pleasure, I'm Mattheo Riddle as you already know." He said looking at everyone but me.
I grabbed a small cheese pie and put on my plate. The savory taste of it was delicious.

"Now tell me what is an American doing here?" Mattheo asked without raising his eyes from his plate. Everyone's attention turned to me. I swallowed my bite hastily it hurt my throat. "Well I'm here like everyone else. I just lack the accent that's like having a sack of potatoes stuck in your throats." I grinned at my friends. The all laughed. Mattheo hummed and didn't respond. Well he needed better social skills.  "Someone's a little grumpy." I laughed. He chuckled, while everyone was worried why I was talking to the 'sociopath'.

"Nott pass me the potatoes." I said. He grabbed the silver bowl next to him and handed it. Mattheo grabbed it first. "Go right ahead." I motioned to his plate. He put on his plate some and gave it to me. What is this, some sort of dominance he is trying to prove to me. I shook my head at the thought. The boys talked and told Mattheo about the quidditch matches and how good they were, which wasn't an exaggeration except for Lorenzo. He was decent. Ron Wesley handed him his ass last match.

Pansy and I talked about the weekend plans we had. "Don't be mean girls tell Mattheo about the weekend party." Blaise said coyly eyeing me. I let a small tight smile out. I cleared my throat. "I didn't want to overwhelm the man. He's been at Hogwarts for about two seconds." I smiled at Mattheo. "Regardless, now that you are a Slytherin, and choose to sit with the worst group in our grade, we'll have a weekend party this Saturday. So you're invited." He kept eye contact with me so direct I felt like the air was leaving my lungs. It felt almost predatory. "And Friday we have a smaller one just us and some upperclassman Slytherin in the common room." Pansy rested her chin on my shoulder.

"She means the cool people."Blaise added. Mattheo still not breaking eye contact with me. "Well it seems I'll have to be there." He said in a low voice still staring. I broke eye contact first, it was too much.

After we finished dinner, we made our way towards the dorms. "Do you know your roommate?" Blaise asked Mattheo as he walked next to him.
A smirk formed on Mattheo's face. "I believe Dumbledore was so afraid he gave me a dorm all to myself. Something
about who my father was is what he told me." A dark chuckle escaped his perfect lips. "Just like Dani, you're both so lucky. I have to share with Greengrass." Pansy exclaimed. Theodore rolled his eyes. "Difference is you halfwit, Dani's mom gave a huge donation to Hogwarts and that's why she got a single." I slapped Theodore's arm playfully.

"Ah a privileged princess among us. And here I thought you were another bastard my father had aside from myself, and that's why you got a single like me." Mattheo said coldly. I shrugged at his weird comment and the boys snickered. "You are a strange man." I looked at him. "Well I guess the good thing I won't be needing to add incest on my sin list." He continued and smiled wickedly. My eyes widened as I realized what he meant. The boys laughed. Even Draco joined in.

"Well my dear Mattheo, it would take more than a pretty face to get me naked, regardless of our relation." A smirk formed on my face. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Oh you're very bad. But we will see about that." He said.
"She's not lying you know." Lorenzo added.

Pansy and I took a right to the girls dorms as the boys went left. We yelled goodnight at each other like heathens and made our way to our rooms.

"Well he clearly fancies you." Pansy elbowed me. I let out a breath. "Sure but he is a bit weird don't you think?" I said. She rolled her eyes. "So what, a quick shag and you win the bet. I can tell you right now he has a big dick." She laughed. I started laughing. "And you would know this how exactly?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Call it instinct. I knew Blaise had a big dick before we shagged. It's in the shape of their fingers I swear. I have it down to a science." She blabbed. I shook my head at her.

"Good night Pansy. I'll keep it in mind." I hugged her and left her outside of her room door and walked to my room. Which was at the end of the long hall way.