12- A Good Spanking is Needed

Astoria filled a bucket with red paint and feathers. She positioned it on the top of the door. "Now we will have a laugh." She said to her sister. Dani opened the door and the bucket fell on her head, drenching her in red paint and feathers. She was humiliating her. This was Astoria's hundredth joke she'd pulled in Dani. Dani got up and threw the bucket in her face and she got detention. Astoria didn't get punished ever.

Dani's POV

I sat next to Theo and he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him. Pansy was right he was a good guy and I was being a dick. I decided to give a little more of me to him. Mattheo sat across from me laughing with Cho. I felt my stomach get tight. "Time to play boys and girls." Blaise stood up and announced.

Stupid dares were thrown around, it was fun to sit back and watch. For once things were calm. I saw Mattheo place his hand on Cho's thigh. Rage filled me. He ran his long index finger in circles along her thing. She enjoyed it. I was clenching my teeth. Why was I feeling like this? I shook off the thoughts. I put my hand on Theodore's thigh. He spread out his legs and pulled me on his lap. Dares went on and on, Blaise got dared to kiss Daphne and Astoria Greengrass. So weird they seemed not to mind it. Those sisters were so strange.

"Okay my turn! Alright Riddle truth or dare?" Blaise put his hand on Mattheo's shoulder. "Dare." He smiled wickedly. "Very brave are we? So I dare you to kiss Cho. But make it a solid kiss." Blaise smirked. What. The. Fuck. Nice Blaise.

"I'd love to." Mattheo said not even looking at me. He pulled Cho's chair closer to him and started to kiss her. He slipped his tongue in her mouth. Disgusting. She touched his hair. It all seemed like hours. I couldn't watch. "Woooo." Lorenzo yelled all excited making Cho blush and pull back. The boys snickered.

They finally stopped. Mattheo looked at me briefly. Making me enraged. What was he trying to prove? Maybe it was all in my head. Maybe I was just mad I wasn't getting attention. I needed to stop. I got up to poor myself a drink. I needed to get the edge off.
I had a sweet, sexy and loving boyfriend, which every girl wanted. "He Theo, wanna go get take shots?" Astoria touched Theodore's shoulder flirting. He sat back smirking at her. I watched him from the corner of the room. I wanted to see what he would do. "Do you want a drink? Or something else." He inched closer to her, putting his elbows on his knees. She giggled obnoxiously, flipping her blonde curls. He had that look like he was flirting. "I see your straight to the point I like it." She say next to him. I was getting angry. Where all the men in my life choosing to piss me off tonight?

He sat back. "Well problem is, I have a girlfriend." He said with a wolfish grin. She touched his thigh. "She doesn't have to know." She leaned in. Why was he entering her. Lorenzo was seeing the whole thing and didn't even bat an eyelid. "You see the problem is. If I wanted a girl that would whore herself out to me. I would've picked you. But the truth is I don't. So fuck off."

Relief washed over me. I put some bourbon and walked back to my boyfriend. I sat on his lap. Cho snuggled up next to Mattheo. I kissed Nott. I felt Mattheo look at me. I didn't care. I wasn't going to allow myself to cares I was with my boyfriend. "Dani, I'm the lucky man to have the prettiest girl here." Nott looked at me with adoration. I licked my lips. "I'm accompanied by the most handsome man here, I can't complain." I grinned.

The game went around. Mattheo asked Lorenzo to run naked in the hallway and he did. It was funny but I couldn't help but notice Cho on his arm. Theodore was holding me by my waist. I noticed from the corner of my eye Riddle looking at us. I pulled Theo closer for another kiss. He got close to me. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I was a mess. I'm happy to do couples things with you, and tonight I want to do you all night." I wink. A grin grew on his face. "Don't make promises you can't keep because you won't be able to get out of them." He said dangerously and kissed me. I was happy.