66- Slurred

Theodore's POV
10:37pm

I sipped on my drink. It was lemonade. I wasn't planning on being drunk tonight. I had sort of a bad feeling. "Blaise are we having the blunts yet?" Lorenzo asked casually. Blaise grinned like a child.

I kept myself busy and distracted so I didn't seem off. Dani's eyes went wide and I turned to the direction she was staring at.

Tom. Fucking. Riddle.

He walked over to us slowly and gracefully. Dani sipped from her cup nervously. "Hello boys, and... girl." He brushed Dani's strand of hair off her cheek. She blushed but avoided eye contact. "Hello Tom." Draco moved smoothly between them, cutting the direct view of Dani from Tom.

"Malfoy." Tom said displeased grimacing. I snorted. His eyes shot to mine.

"Now what is faculty doing at parties?" I asked snakily. He narrowed his cold eyes at me.

I shifted my gaze to Dani who seemed nervous. Her gaze kept scanning the room. Probably in hopes of finding Mattheo. Tom adjusted his black button up. "Well Nott-." Tom began to say. I felt Blaise's arm around my shoulders. "Don't be boring Nott, it's all fun and games here. Tom is Tom." Blaise laughed. Lorenzo handed Tom a cup. "Drink up Professor Tom." Lorenzo winked. Tom drank and Lorenzo winked at me mischievously.

Mattheo's POV

1:00am
I walked in the common room. The smell of weed, cigarettes, perfume and sex filled the air. I lit my own cigarette. I walked over to the drinks and poured a glass of bourbon.

I scanned the room to find Dani. I saw Pansy making out with... Weasley? I blinked to see clearly. Yup Weasley. I made my way over to them. I cleared my throat and none of the budged. "Excuse my interruption." I said firmly. Weasley popped up as if he was called out by his mother. His reddish hair was messy and his lips where covered in Pansy's atrocious purple lipstick.

"S-sorry what?" Weasley said all red from embarrassment. Pansy rolled her eyes. "She was with the boys. I don't know where they went. Check the bar, dj or astronomy tower." She motioned me away. I walked off. I saw Blaise and Lorenzo talking in the corner as I approached I saw Dani sitting on the table between them talking all animated.

Her tight clothing made her look delicious. I felt my cock twitch. "Well hello stranger." She slurred. I rolled my eyes. "Really?" I asked. She giggled. "No silly I'm fine." She said normally. Blaise handed me a blunt. "Here you go mate." Lorenzo smirked giving me a bottle of champagne. "Champagne?" I raised my eyebrow. He nodded.

"Salute!" Blaise said with a accent I assume he was trying for French. "Cheers mate." I shook my head. Dani wrapped her arms around my waist. "What's wrong?" I kissed the top of her head. She gave me the cutest look. "I missed you." She poked at my shoulder.

Dani's POV

1:56am

We kissed. He pushed my body on the hallway wall. His hand was around my throat without choking me.
"Let's go inside." He muttered between kisses. I nodded. I fluttered my eyes open and unlocked the door fumbling with the keys. He ripped my clothes off so fast.

"Take this off it's bothering me." He tugged at my bra. "Okay." I said breathlessly. I pulled it over my head and dropped it on the floor.

Theodore's POV

11:00 pm

Tom was slurring and hitting on Dani. I looked at Enzo who was laughing. "What did you do?" I gritted through my teeth. He smirked. "I gave that asshole something to make him loosen up. He wants to be at our parties, well then he should party." He said smugly. He stood up tall as if he got an award for most genius. "This is going to be fun." Blaise grinned.

"Dani, you're look very. Stunnin." He said licking his lips. "Tom I um- yeah- not a good idea. This thing." She tried to get her words out. I rolled my eyes. "Enzo. You are an asshole." I muttered. He laughed. " don't go yet. Let him embarrass himself." He held my forearm, from going over there to get him off Dani. To which she was pushed up against the wall by him. "What the bloody hell is she doing?" He hissed. I turned to face him he was looking at Pansy flirting with Weasley.

Was she that desperate? It was disgusting to look at. "Whatever Malfoy." I groaned.

Dani's POV
11:11pm
Tom stepped closer and I had no where to go. He wasted. His cold grey eyes looked into mine. "Dani I hate to see my brother have a specimen like you all to himself." He slurred. He started unbuttoning his shirt. I pushed him back. He pulled me into a hug. It was so tight I felt my face smoosh against him.

He took my face into his hands and kissed me. "Stop!" I yelled. I felt the cool breeze of a first pass in front of me. Nott.

Mattheo's POV
2:00am

Dani was naked laying of me. Her perfect skin and round hips made me go mad. I wanted to have her. Her face was flushed and her pussy was glistening with arousal.

"On your back. Legs apart. You're going to look so pretty on my cock, splayed out and gasping for me to go harder, deeper, faster. you're just a little slut, aren't you?" I asked leaning on top of her. She panted and nodded

"So wet to just be tossed around like a toy, split open as I pound you over and over and over again." I put my hand around her throat. She moaned and bucked her hip upwards. I wanted to destroy her so badly.

"It's never enough for you- you're such a greedy whore, begging for more when i'm already giving you so much. I'll just have to fuck you until you're a drooling, fucked out mess." I whispered into her ear, tightening my grip on her hips as my body pressed into hers.