37- Ra Ra Ra

Draco's POV
Nott kept fidgeting, Dani, and Riddle hadn't come back. Clearly there was something going on. I just hoped for Nott's sake they were arguing. The door opened. Dani walked in, her eyes red like she had smoked weed. What was she doing? Snape ignored her. She sat in her seat. Why leave to get high? It was a fucking Tuesday. Tonight we would hangout, it was so unnecessary.

"Draco I think she was crying." Pansy whispered. Zambini nodded. They were right after I looked at her again. Her nose was red also. It made more sense that she would be crying. Well maybe it wasn't weed. Crying was far more embarrassing. I cringed at the sight of her weak face.

She sat silently in the back. The bell rang. Riddle never came back to class. She collected her books slowly. "Come Pansy, let's go." I urged her. She stopped. "But Draco, I need to see if she's okay!" She protested. I shook my head. "Give her space she'll come to you when she wants to. Nott will be up in her business soon." I said. Pulling Pansy way.

We walked to our next class potions. Pansy was so dramatically attached to me. Especially after becoming a Death Eater. I felt suffocated at times. Granger looked at me briefly. We hadn't talked since the Ball. I missed her. She walked by me, the smell of roses from her hair hit my nostrils. "Granger..." I trailed off in a low voice. She snapped her head to look at me. "What Malfoy?" She spat. Pansy was too busy talking to Luna and Blaise.

"Meet me in the library after lunch." I said and she blushed. I knew that was a yes.

Dani's POV
I had to talk to Snape about the paternity thing. I walked up to him. Nott was waiting for me, I saw him standing from the corner of my eye. "Um professor Snape, may I ask a question?" I stammered. He looked at me. "Yes Ms. Silverclaw?"

I waited until most students would leave the room. They weren't moving. "I Um... might need help with some homework." I made up a reason. He stopped collecting his books and turned his full attention to me. "I'd advise to participate in class rather then roam the halls with Mr. Riddle. Mr. Nott can help you." He motioned to Nott. "Thanks professor." I said and let a breath of air out. I made my way out of class. This was a bust.

"What happened?" Theodore asked me, as we began to walk to potions. I bit my tongue. "Just my mom came up as a memory and it made me sad." I lied. He nodded. "If you want to talk about it let me know."

Like I was about to tell him the guy he hated just confessed he loved me and that guy might even be my brother. I might as well sing Sweet Home Alabama, as the muggles would.

"We have a death eater meeting tonight. I heard Draco will get his final instruction on the kill. Your off the hook after killing Lorenzo." He whispered in my ear, very sexually, so we wouldn't raise concerns about what we were discussing. No professor wanted to her their students talk about their sex lives. Well except Slughorn he was a different breed. He told them about Lorenzo? That was concerning.

"You told them? By them who do you mean?" I said through my gritted teeth. "Snape, he passed the message." He said gleefully. "I did it for you." He kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes and pushed him. "You ask me before you do something that involves my name!" I spat. His lips twitched . "I was a part of it." He growled. "And so was Draco, I didn't see him go say it to his daddy." I rolled my eyes ignoring him and sat in my seat.

Riddle was there already. "Ah, welcome Ms. Silverclaw, good to see you again." Professor Slughorn said in his usual aloof mannerisms.
"Professor." I smiled awkwardly.

Riddle was drawing on his book. I didn't say a thing. "What you won't scolded me for ruining school property?" He mused. I crossed my arms. "You drop a bomb and now we are chit chatting about books?" I said fueled with anger. He rolled his eyes. "It was said. I got the message. You're unsure. I don't care to elaborate more, so I decided to focus on smaller things. Do you mind?" He said in a snarky tone. "No I don't I'm sorry for bothering your... art." I pointed at the little bats he had drawn.