7- Boyfriends, Incest and Deatheaters

"What is it my black dove?" He asked while she squeezed his arm. "Daddy I'm sad that I got a toy and that little boy didn't. Should I give him mine?" Her childish thoughts made the man look at his four year old daughter with anger. He bent down and grabbed her shoulders. The little girl's big brown eyes looked at her father. "Those who lack toys will always be less than us. We don't help them up. If their down, the. kick them lower. Remember that my little black dove."

Dani's POV
Nott wore a dark green knitted sweater and black jeans. He stood at the door. He looked upset. His blue eyes looked straight into my dark orbs with so many emotions. "Hey." I said softly. He moved to the side and motioned me to come in. There was a heavy silence between us that made me feel uncomfortable. Not that I would show it. I sat on his perfectly made bed and waited for him to say something.

"So you and Draco..." He trailed of lad making it sound less like a question and more like a statement he was hoping was false. I took a deep breath. "You need to be a little more specific Nott." I said with my usual confidence and let a low chuckle. He kept a straight face.

"Did you and Malfoy fuck?" He said simply.
"Straight at it now I see. What would make you think that?" I said calmly and honestly I was getting a little bored he wanted to talk about this. Did that little shit Malfoy tell everyone we got a little handsy? God was he pathetic. I got up to where he had gin. I poured me a jigger in his blue short glasses. "A little early for that don't you think?" He spat. I ignore him. I got two ice cubes from his mini fridge. 

"Well Malfoy walked downstairs to our table with your panties in his pocket as a trophy." He said with disgust in his tone. I nodded and raised my eyebrows.
"Well the ferret got bold I see. Good for him." I said in honest awe at the lengths this buffoon would go to prove he got in my pants. Theodore paced in his room angry. I twisted a lemon in my drink. "That's not what I want to hear, Dani." He spat. I got off his bed and walked towards him. "And what do you want to hear?" I asked him tracing my index finger on his sweater collar and took a sip of gin.

"You know very well how I feel. If you want to go around fucking our friends or who ever, I can't do this." He pointed between us. I let out a deep breath. "Can't any of you let me enjoy my fucking drink? We didn't fuck. We got handsy and to be fair me and you aren't dating. We never made it exclusive." I said annoyed looking up at him. He rolled his eyes and walked away from me. The sourness of the lemon complimented the bitterness of gin.

"This is what you do. It's not gonna be like this every time. Pick who you want. Enough with the games." He walked back closer to me. I took another sip creating some space between us.
"Fine." I said and crossed my arms. "Fine?" He raised his eyebrow at me. I tilted my head to the right with a challenging look. He walked towards me and pushed me on the wall. "What is fine Dani? You came to my room so clearly you want to be here. Tell me what you want." He said inched away from my lips. "Clearly...." I whispered.

He crashed his lips into mine. The familiar bubble gum taste filled my mouth. Lavender and weed filled my nostrils. He pull away. I put my hand on his chest to pull him back in. He stopped me. "What?" I said. "Say it." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You got the best gin." I said in defeat. He paused and looked at me with annoyance. "Dani. I'm being serious. Do you want to date?" I threw back the gin. What did I have to loose. If I had to date him to keep him around, then so be it. "Sure." I said. He didn't seem exactly satisfied, and took a pause. "Good girl." He whispered and deepened the kiss.

We made out and didn't take it any further. We had a full day of classes after and then we had to get ready for tonight's common room get together. I now had an official boyfriend. So weird. I mean Theo was cool. He was hot and had a great reputation so it did me no harm. Especially since Draco decided to do his own thing today. He will face the consequences of speaking badly on my name.