47- Our Father

Dani's POV
"I had to tell him. I had to. I mean how bad could it go? Son of a bitch!" I was trying to convince myself.

I kept pacing, holding my head. "You fucking cunt of a mother!" I yelled at the quiet in my room. I clenched my jaw. If I could hate my mother any more one might ask. This was it. Pure rage. If only she told me earlier. Maybe just maybe it could all have been avoided.

Maybe I could avoid it at fist? Push it away. Ignore it until it goes away. But it was there staring at me. Fuck. I was trembling.

What if I pretended I lost the results? Or that the muggle world just lost them. Fuck I couldn't. I felt like screaming.

I was so nervous that if I told him it would make it real. Too real. How could I ever feel the brother sister bond between us? I shuttered at the thought. I wore my hoodie and left my dorm with a cigarette in hand.

Mattheo's POV

I was lounging in my dorm room, enjoying the solitude that came with being a Slytherin. That's when I heard a knock on the door. Who could it possibly be? I thought to myself. If it was Blaise with some relationship problems again I would crusio myself.

I got up lazily and opened the door, only to find Dani Silverclaw standing there. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't help but feel attracted to her, despite her constant bitchy exterior.

"What do you want?" I asked her, my tone dripping with arrogance and sarcasm.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. I didn't expect to see you here," Dani said, her voice as alluring as ever. Something was up with her. Her coldness was her trying to avoid something.

I smirked at her. "I live here, Silverclaw. It's not exactly unexpected."

She was wearing my oversized hoodie I left at her dorm, the look made me want to bend her over and fuck her in it. Maybe that's why she was here. Asking me to fuck her. Maybe she got over the lies her mother told her, about us being related.

Dani ignored my remark and got straight to the point. "I have some bad news for you, Riddle."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, do tell."

"Well, you know that Arithmancy assignment that was due tomorrow?" Dani asked.

I nodded slowly. "Yes, I know it. I've already finished it, of course."

Dani rolled her eyes. "Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but Professor Snape just pushed the deadline back a week."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could she bring me such unimportant news? "You're joking, right? You came here to tell me that? Like I care." I scoffed at her bad attempt to tell me something.

Dani shook her head. "Afraid not. Looks like you'll be spending another week cooped up in this dreary dungeon." Her lips quivered.

I scowled at her. "Thanks for that, Silverclaw. I really needed to hear that." I leaned closer. "Anything else you want to ask me for?" I was so close to her lips I could taste her minty breath.

Dani rolled her eyes at my attempt at flirting, but I could see the slight blush on her cheeks. She sat down opposite me, her body angled away from mine. I cocked an eyebrow in amusement.

"What's up, Silverclaw?" I prodded, still grinning.

"I have some more news," Dani replied, her voice low and hesitant.