62-A Bad Family Reunion

Draco's POV
Dani kissing Mattheo in the most feral way was cringe. Utterly disgusting. I scoff. I eye Nott being suddenly completely sober and annoyed by the sight. Then again I don't feel sorry for him, because he made his bed, pathetic as it may be. Pansy really had to go and fuck up everyone's night. I glared at her furiously. She shrugged. It wasn't like it bothered me. Yet she created chaos where it wasn't needed. "You are a pathetic child." I muttered in her ear. She looked up at me angrily. She hated when I called her a child.

"Care to find out about the better brother?" Sounded a familiar voice say smugly next us, pulling both of our attention on him. Tom Riddle, fucking great. Mattheo broke off the kiss but didn't turn to look at Tom. I rolled my eyes. Yet another Riddle to cause us problems. I'd never met the guy, but my father had told me all about them. It was well known about Tom's reputation. Someone had to live under a rock not to know of him.

Rule number one was to never mention his existence. Not even to Mattheo. Tom was the golden child and the black sheep. Voldemort had disowned him. Yet Tom somehow managed to be filthy rich and a vile individual, who his father still had respect for. A very questionable and paradoxical figure.

Dani looked at Tom in confusion. "Brother?" She eyed Mattheo. Her angelic soft features were becoming furiously animated. Mattheo rolled his tongue in his mouth annoyed. "You always love to make an entrance brother don't you?" He clenched his jaw. Tom smirked leaning on the pillar next to him. "Not really, it just comes natural to me." He said proudly. "Tom is your brother?" Dani pushed Mattheo away from her. Mattheo crossed his arms, turning to look at his older brother. "Why do you say that like you know him?" He raised a brow looking at Tom. She huffed.

"We met earlier. Didn't she tell you?" Tom mused. "Up on the astronomy tower?" He  continued. Mattheo looked furious, his vein on his forehead was prominent. "Oh little brother seems like she wanted to keep it to herself." Tom smirked and took a step closer. This was going to get very messy very soon. I nudged Pansy to do something. She looked at me and shook her head.

"You didn't tell me you met him upstairs!" Mattheo demanded. Dani crossed her arms. "Don't even start! I didn't tell you I met some random dude. You didn't tell me you have a whole ass brother!" She yelled. Tom chuckled darkly. "He doesn't like to brag love. If I were him I wouldn't want to talk about the original better version either."

(GASOLINA- DADDY YANKEE)

Tom was vicious. Mattheo was like an ant next to a giant. "We met. Nothing happened. I don't get the issue. You are both utterly dramatic. I see the clear resemblance." Dani rolled her eyes. Mattheo didn't say anything but Tom's cool exterior cracked for a bit and through shined anger at her comment. Dani stepped between them. "Here let's put it simple. You people solve your family drama. I am going to go dance with Pansy. Some of us still want to have fun at parties." She grabbed Pansy's hand and dragged her to the middle of the party to dance.

Dani swayed her hips purposefully as she walked off. All the guys turned to look at her fine ass. "She's got you all drooling like dogs." Tom shook his head and chuckled. Mattheo turned to face him fully.

Dani's POV
What the actual fuck? Tom is Mattheo's brother? What's next Mattheo tells me he has a wife and child? "You okay?" Pansy whispered. I shook my head. I wasn't okay. I was furious and felt lied to. "No. I'm very angry right now. I want to throw hands right now." I gritted through my teeth. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "Let's get drinks and dance. Maybe some other things? To take off the edge?" She nudged me. I promised I wouldn't tonight, but this night was headed down the fucking hill. "Why the fuck not." I stated.

Mattheo's POV
This fucking asshole. I should've known father would send him of all people. "Why are you here Tom?" I clenched my jaw. I wanted to murder the bastard. He took everything from me. Even as a child. I hated him so much for what he did. He would not take Dani. Tom punished people by destroying what they loved. I became father's favorite after he had his little fit and that bothered him. "I am here because I please to. Stop acting like a child Mattheo it's really revolting." He scoffed. Everyone stayed silent I glared at Nott and Malfoy. I never thought I'd plead for help.

"Stay away from me and my friends. Especially my girlfriend." I said in a rough tone. It came out less aggressive than I anticipated it. Tom smirked. "You are probably right. Faculty should not be at student parties, but I like to call it chaperoning." He smirked. His eyes wondered off behind me. "And by the looks of it. Miss Silverclaw will need detention for her behavior. Who knows maybe I'll be in changes of that." He smiled serpent like and glided past me before letting me get a word in.

Nott glared at me and smoked his cigarette. "What?" I snapped. He shrugged. "Just looks like you're fucked. Looks like you'll be where I was couple months ago." He snorted. I gritted my teeth. "Meaning?" I snarled. He put out his cigarette on the armchair. "Replaceable." He scoffed and went off. Malfoy's eyes went wide but said nothing. Lorenzo snickered and Blaise rolled his eyes. "You guys are drama. I'm going to go find Luna." He said.

Dani's POV
(ROMPE-DADDY YANKEE)
I couldn't even feel good with the alcohol and a line of cocaine. I was still wired. Pansy swayed her hips. "Maybe fuck his brother. I would. Tom is hot." She slurred. A laugh escaped my lips. He is hot. Which I tried to pick out of my head because it felt wrong. Wrong to think of anyone else other than my boyfriend, and especially his brother. "Yeah but also not a good idea Pans." I laughed and she joined. "Let's dance on the table bitch!" She tugged my arm. I followed her. Some Ravenclaw boys helped us up on the empty table in the middle of the room. Pansy at a party was wild, and I liked it. We danced and moved our bodies rhythmically to the fast beat. I didn't give two fucks about the guys right now. I was having fun.

"Dani you put enough of a show, let's go." I saw Mattheo looking furiously at me from below. "Nope." I popped the p. I saw Tom smirking a couple feat back at me. It was like he was enjoying the show. "Dani." Mattheo growled. I rolled my eyes and got down not to make a scene. "What!" I yelled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hungry kiss. "I'm sorry about earlier." Mattheo said still angry and not convincing me he meant it. I raised an eye brow challenging him. "Come on, enough." He said annoyed. As he lead the way out, I felt Tom's eyes on me.

We passed him on the way out. Mattheo ignoring him. He leaned close to my ear, without Mattheo seeing as his back was to me holding my hand to get out of the sea of people. "I'll see you very soon."Tom whispered in a low sexy tone.