27-Dead Body

Draco's POV

Astoria looked back at me as thrusted in her one final time. I removed my hand from her mouth to keep her quiet. I zipped up my pants. "Draco love, stay." She pestered me. She touched my face. I slapped her hand away. "Not now Greengrass, I just needed to blow some steam off." I told her.  It was true. My feelings were getting too much for Granger I needed to find some new activities to remove myself from feeling too much. If that was even a thing. I left Riddle alone in the cabin. Probably still bloody reading. About Hitler. Out of all people he chose Hitler. To be fair I don't disapprove of learning about all historical figures, but given his type of personality it was strange. I walked out of Astoria's cabin discreetly. Zambini passed by me.

"Oy bloody hell everybody's fucking now?" He turned his head when he realized it was me exiting Greengrass's room. He stopped in his tracks and leaned on the wall. I raised my brow. "Everyone?" Who the fuck was everyone. He better not say Granger. I saw that mud blood eyeing Wesley. I would rip that redhead's arm off if he touched her.

"Dani and Nott, caught them almost fucking in my cabin. But I ruined their party." He laughed like an idiot. I let a sigh of relief. But Dani and Nott? What was happening? What did I miss for leaving them alone for 20 minutes? They were like goddamn children let loose.

"I also saw Lovegood and Longbottom kissing." Zambini giggled like a girl. The free gossip this man would just hand out. "Dani and Nott?" I repeated the question just incase I was hallucinating. "Yes mate. All hot and heavy." He smirked. Bloody hell was this girl going to be the death of all of these stupid blokes. Riddle and Nott were bound to rip each other to threads over some pussy. I smirked back at him to avoid him. "Where you going?" I asked him. "Somewhere to get some food or pussy. Or maybe both." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

I made my way to my cabin. I opened the doors. "Ah! Draco. Fuck!" Dani was on Riddles lap all breathing heaving and red faced. She got off him and he zipped up his pants with a grin. A fucking evil grin. I saw Riddle's dick. Cringe. I rolled my eyes. "Two in a time span of" I looked at my watch. "Twenty minutes? Now that's a record even for you." I spat at her. She was so embarrassed her ears were red at this point. "Oh Malfoy. How was Astoria?" Riddle smirked. Always causing problem. Dani's eyes went wide. "Astoria?" She raised her eyebrow. "What about Hermione?" She whined. "What about Nott?" I spat back in the same bitchy tone. She huffed.

"Riddle you're getting used goods." I rolled my eyes and sat across from them cracking the window and lighting a cigarette. "No mate. Nott just warmed up the pasta, I ate it." He laughed. Dani was so uncomfortable in her seat. "Go put on some panties for Merlin's sake." I rolled my eyes at her. I knew her too well.

Riddle opened his book that Dani dropped. He continued reading as calm as ever. Dani took something from her bag and made her way to the bathroom. "Surprised your cousin would fuck me?" He raised his eyebrow without lifting his eyes off his book. I shook my head. "No mate. That wasn't surprising. But the fact that I saw your dick was a surprise I didn't need." I rubbed my eyes.

Unknown POV
Mattheo Riddle and Dani Silverclaw in the train doing vile things to each other. I passed by the windowed doors looked within their cabin. Surprised wasn't my reaction it was just very strange. I had heard stories about them from whispers within but never thought it to be true. I saw her dark mark on her rib area. I had to inform the rest. They should know the truth about her.

Dani's POV

I walked into the Silverclaw mansion. It was so opulent. It was even more impressive than I remembered when I was eight. A true work of art. Rich with colors and expensive furniture. I ran my hand on the wooden stair case. "Hello Danielle." My mother walked in the foyer. Her heels clicking with every step.