28-Cousin Silverclaw

Mattheo's POV

I walked in my house. It was quiet. My father wasn't here. He was staying at the Malfoy's Manor. I was told to go there but I didn't want to deal with everyone. I needed some time to formulate my own plan. As well as attend her mother's Ball. I thought about what  Malfoy said when Dani left out compartment.

"It's not just any Ball. Dani is oblivious but it's the biggest event for the elite families. Your presence won't go unnoticed. Make sure you wear a good mask."

Apparently after furthering my questions he explained it was a masked ball. Something Dani failed to mention. I had heard of obscene things occurring at these places not that I was any better, but some things had their limits. Dani was too pure minded to think of the twisted things that conspired at night under glamorous lights. She liked to act all tough and mean but deep down she could never stomach it all. She had a dark side sure but not like the things I've seen.

I truly wondered if she knew all the Silverclaw rumors. Being a part of their family meant dirty wealth, but along with it can damnation. I'm not sure what would be worse being a Death Eater or a Silverclaw. The only difference was that with one you had a choice. They other you were born into.

I walked to the refrigerator. It was empty aside from an expired yogurt and drinks. I grabbed a water bottle and sat on the countertop. I felt so tired. It was already eleven at night. The train ride was so long. It was boring aside from the thrill of humiliating Dani. A smirk formed on my face.

Her soft moans were heavenly. I was starting to enjoy her presence more. A twisted side of my would love to see her cut up in pieces. I shook the thought from my mind. Something about her I couldn't put my finger yet to brought me a twisted sense of joy.

Nott was going to be a problem. Now that she knew about him being a Death Eater complicated things. As well as Regulus was to be dealt with soon. He would be terminated, permanently from life.

Later I made my way upstairs to my bedroom. It was as I left it. Neat and clean. A bit of dust was on my bookcase and desk but it was expected. I laid in my bed. I was wondering what would Dani be up to now? I closed my eyes to enter her mind. I couldn't see through her eyes only feel the things she felt. It was weird like a partial block. I felt her panic. She was in agony. Her heart rate elevated. Dirt. Rain. Blood. I opened my eyes. What on earth was going on. It was the middle of the night. I didn't want to do it but I was indeed curious, what a good girl like her get into on the first night back home?

I aparated outside her mansion. "Merlin is this place huge." I muttered. It was pouring. I couldn't aparate inside, it was spelled. I climbed over the metal fences. I jumped down getting my black leather boots splattered in dirt. The rain made the grounds muddy. I looked around I didn't see her. She had to be in this maze of a garden somewhere. I slowly walked in the shadows being aware of everything around me. I heard her muttering something. I looked over at the direction of the sound. She was laying on the grass floor.

I looked up it was all so quiet. I made my way to her. She was covered in dirt, blood and in some silk clothes that were ripped and destroyed.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" I asked. She snapped her neck and turned around to look at me. A sense of relief filled her eyes as she found mine.

"Mattheo?" She muttered. Her eyes looked swollen. Lightning struck illuminating her face. She was crying. I squatted down. "What are you doing?" I asked her again this time more demanding. She got up and slipped down again. A smile rose to my face. So clumsy like a baby deer. "I- I wanted to relax. I heard it's therapeutic to lay in rain and mud." She rambled. She was lying. It was obvious even to an idiot. He shirt was stained in blood and it wasn't her own. I tired to enter her mind. Block.