5-Breakfast

She went by the surname Silverclaw, it was her mother's last name. Her father's was Regulus Black. Regulus had been accused of some heinous crimes throughout the years. He was thought to be dead for many years, after defying the dark lord. Until he got caught stealing from the ministry and was sent to Azkaban.

Her choice to go by the surname Silverclaw, was to avoid the ugly criticism of the other students. It was a well kept secret. Her mother had never married Regulus. Regulus chose Voldemort over the mother of his only child.

Dani's POV

I sped up my pace leaving Riddle in the hallway. If I couldn't smoke I might as well drink some coffee. I entered the great hall and spotted Draco and Crabbe. Where the fuck where the others? I sat next to Draco. He seemed annoyed. "Good morning Dani." Crabbe said stuffing his mouth with a muffin. "Hi." I said. Draco looked at me.

"What Draco?" I snapped. I was horny from Nott, angry at Riddle and very frustrated. Maybe he was right. Maybe fucking someone would calm me down.
"I didn't even say anything you prat." Draco said with an attitude. "Ugh what the fuck is prat Draco? I don't speak British, speak normal for god sake." I yelled. Nott and Blaise walked in. "Woah Dani what happened?" Nott asked confused. I clenched jaw. Blaise's face looked so lost with what was happening, he was a blinking rapidly.

Riddle strode in. "Clearly it's the lack of sex." He muttered. I narrowed my eyes at him.  Blaise cackled at the comment. A reptilian smile grew on Mattheo's face as he enjoyed the embarrassment he caused me.

I ignored him and put a blueberry muffin in my plate. I had DADA first thing in the morning so I couldn't handle more stress. The boys started chatting. Nott kept his eyes on me as did Riddle. I leaned close to Draco so no one could hear me but him.
"We have ten more minutes before breakfast ends and we go to class. Meet me in two minutes in the astronomy tower to continue yesterdays fun?" I said seductively. He nodded. Riddle noticed something conspiring but decided to not comment on it.

I got up. "We have twenty minutes sit." Blaise said. "I think I want to go to my dorm for a little I don't feel so well." I said holding my stomach. Nott stood up. "I can walk you." I shook my head.  "Thanks but I'm okay." I mumbled. Draco got up. "I'll walk you I want to go get my things for class. He said in a cold tone like he didn't care. Riddle seemed annoyed but stayed quiet.

We walked silently towards his dorm. "Better in here it's going to be cold up there." He said. He opened his door and immediately started kissing me aggressively. He smelled so good. Fresh and citrusy.  He pushed me on the wall. He took off my button down shirt not bothering to unbutton it. I help him with his. He pushed me on his bed. It was all so sloppy. He set an alarm for ten minutes. He got on top of me. "Mm so fucking hot." He said in a primal tone. He kissed my neck and left bite marks on me breasts.

He lifted my skirt and ran his fingers over my clothed clit. I let out a soft moan. "So fucking wet for me Silverclaw." He hummed. I started to kiss him and got on top of him. He moved my panties to the side and inserted one finger in me and I let out a load moan. "Fuck Draco." I panted. I kept kissing him and he kept playing with it. "I want you to ride my fingers, fuck you're so tight." He said.

His face was red and his pupils dilated. He inserted a second digit. His thumb played with my clit while I went up and down. We kept kissing.  I moaned into his mouth. I went to pull out his dick. He was so hard. The precum glistening on the tip. "Oh my god Draco." I moaned. It was big. "It's so big." I said and felt awkward. "I know." He smirked. We kept going at it. "I'm so clo-" I couldn't make full sentences. He groaned as a went up and down with my hand on his dick.

"Tell me Dani, ah fuck... tell me how good I make you feel." He said. I let out little whimpers. We collapsed on the bed. He licked his fingers and the alarm went off. "Fuck you taste good Silverclaw." He said breathlessly. I grinned. My panties were soaked. "Do you have my bag from the common room I left on Tuesday here?" He nodded and went to get it for me. The gave me my pink duffel bag. I got up and went to the bathroom. I rummaged through the bottles of vodka, makeup and finally my clothes. I changed my underwear and stuffed the dirty one inside the bag. So gross. I'd do laundry later.

"God sometimes I wish we could film our bodies." He kissed me. My eyes went wide. He was creepy at times I swear. I went to brushed my hair with his brush. "Bye bye Draco." I mused. He grabbed me by my waist. "This isn't over yet. Lets finish it later?" He asked with a pleading look. I winked and went out his dorm. For some reason Draco gave me the ick. It was like a weird post nut clarity.

I make my way to Defence Against the Dark Arts with professor Snape being already in class. I make my way to my usual seat next to Blaise. "Not so fast Miss Silverclaw. I've assigned new seating placements. You are with Riddle I'm afraid." He says in a monotone voice. I nod. But internally I want to punch Riddle. I see him sitting in the last row. I sit next to him. He has a smirk plastered on his face. "Not in the mood to talk Riddle." I whisper. He nods. "Good we will finally get some peace and quiet." He chuckles.

Snape talked about dark creatures. I had read the chapter so I was zoning out. "You and Draco blow off steam this morning?" He asked me while drawing on the corner of his notepad. I gave him a deadly glare. "Why you trying to be added to the roster?" I leaned closer teasing him. He clenched his jaw. Why was he interested in my whereabouts? Didn't he have anything better to do? It's not like he tried to get with me. More like he tried to annoy me.

I felt a little gross with myself after what I did with Draco. I really didn't feel good about it for some reason. Mattheo really pushed my buttons and being the hothead I am I found whatever outlet was in front of me to blow off steam. That's never happening again with Draco.  felt so uncomfortable I kept my legs crossed.

Mattheo dropped his pencil in front of my feet. He bend down to get it. "I'll get it-" I said but he was already down. He had a fox like grin on his face. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Next time try not to wear neon underwear" He whispered in my ear. I felt my face get hot and I bet I was looking like a tomato right now. It was the only thing I found in my bag. A yellow neon underwear.
"Embarrassed are we?" he cooed. I stayed silent for the rest of class drowning in embarrassment.