67- Small moments

11:30 pm
Dani's POV
Tom was in the corner with ice on his left eye. Theodore's punch knocked him over saving me from his drunken attempt at flirting to the point of harassing me. "You alright?" Blaise nudges my arm. I nodded and poured a drink. I was so over this night and Mattheo was nowhere to be seen.

12:36 am

Draco's POV
That bloody white was all over that red headed rat. She was on top of him. Unbelievable. I marched over to them. "Weasley careful she might give you some disease but then again from the looks of it you've never even touched a female. So enjoy it while you can." I smirked irritating Pansy. She looked up at me smiling. Smiling like the snake she was. "Jealous are we Malfoy?" She said stroking his visibly hardened erection from him pants. I averted my eyes from her hand.

What a nasty piece of work she was. "Clearly the trash has found each other." I scoffed. She rolled her eyes and turned to the rat. "Let's go up stairs love." She said seductively to the idiot who just nodded unaware of the game conspiring between me and her. I grabbed her arm as she passed in-front of me. Weasley was a couple steps ahead, clearly in a hurry to fuck her. "When you suck his dick remember I'm going to fuck and destroy every hole you have." She gasped the way she does when she got aroused. A pleased smile spread along my face and I turned my back to her.

Mattheo's POV
3:34 AM
We laid in bed. I stroked her beautiful, silky hair. "Dani?" I muttered feeling sleepy. She turned and stared into my eyes. Her doe eyes made her look so innocent. "What?" She smiled softly. I felt my heart was going to explode the way she looked at me. I felt like I was the only one she ever looked at that way. "I really love you. I know my past isn't the best. I know I've hurt you before. I don't want to do it again. I really do love you." I pulled her in and kissed her forehead. He let out a giggle. I raised my eyebrow at her.

She smiled. "I love you too. This." She pointed between us. "This makes me happy. Happier than ever. Please don't ruin it. Please my heart can't take more pain." She her eyes welled up. "Baby." I pulled her in my chest. "I promise you I will never hurt you. And anyone who does I will end them. Even if it's me." I whispered in her hair.

Draco's  POV

I get in my bathroom. I need to shower the filth. That whore. How unbelievably stupid was I to think she would wait for me. She just cannot stand not having her holes filled. The thought of her pussy made me hard.

"Fuck." I unzip my jeans and pull out my dick. Spitting on my hand, I slowly start to stroke it, imagining I have one hand in her hair that's shoving her mouth on my dick as she chokes on it. She steps in what I know is her dorm shower, and I see water spraying onto her body. Closing my eyes, I pick up the pace with my hand and see her on her knees inside the shower. Her pretty blue eyes look up at me while her parted lips just beg to be fucked.

I wrap my hands into her wet, dark hair and slide my cock inside her hot, wet mouth and begin to fuck it. "Pansy." I moan, my hand picking up the pace as I imagine her pretty blue eyes crying while I fuck that pretty face. My balls tighten, and my breath quickens seconds before I come in my hand. I hear noise from inside. Blaise. "Fuck," I hiss. I zip up my hard cock. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" I ask him. He has two girls in his bed. "Mate wanna join?" He smirks. I roll my eyes. I would say no but my dick hurts and Pansy is getting railed by that idiot.

"I don't see why not." I smirk. The girls blush. They are both Hufflepuffs about a year or two younger than us. What a joy. Fresh meat. "So who will suck my dick first?" I smirk. The blonde one gets on her knees in-front of me. She unzips my pants and gasps. I feel her mouth on my cock. I roll my eyes back.

I imagine Pansy. I grab her hair. I begin to face fuck her. She lets out moans and tries to push me away. I keep going. "Fuck Pans" I say and cum deep in her throat. Blaise chuckles and he fucks the brunette. Not at me but at her. The blondes eyes go wide. "Swallow it." I snarl. She obeys. I zip up and leave.