41-Pregame

(Gasoline- Leyla Blue)
Instructions & Info

At-home paternity tests typically involve collecting DNA samples from the child, the alleged father, and the mother (if available) through a cheek swab or saliva sample. The DNA samples are then sent to a laboratory where they are analyzed to determine if the alleged father is biologically related to the child. The analysis compares certain genetic markers in the DNA samples to determine if they match. The results are typically delivered within a few days to a week. It is important to note that at-home paternity tests may not be admissible in court and it is recommended to seek legal advice and use an accredited laboratory for accurate and reliable results.

Dani's POV
I read the box again and again. How the hell was I going to get saliva from these people? I needed to tell Draco. The secret was out so who cared really. I don't believe Riddle would share his newfound information with anyone.

My head hurt, I was so exhausted. I didn't sleep at all after Riddle's visit. My body ached. I rolled in my bed looking at my nightstand clock. The pregame party was starting in an hour. I didn't even want to go. Even thought I had to. My eyes were swollen from crying and I bet my face probably looked like a potato. I dragged my palms on my face. "Life really hates me." I muttered to my quiet empty room.

The only thing that responded was my alarm I had set. I slapped it annoyed. I wasn't going to sit and think about all the drama. "Fuck all this for now." I mumbled to myself.

I forced myself out of bed. I felt so exhausted, I was about forty eight hours with only two hours of sleep. I opened my mini fridge, I grabbed an energy drink. This would probably make me feel like I was levitating but honestly I needed some form of energy.

I stumbled to my closet, dragging my feet. "What to wear..." I mumbled. It was going to be my outfit for the whole night. It had to be something in the theme of the game. I grabbed a Slytherin jersey Blaise had given me, when I first arrived here. It has his name embroidered on it. I could where it although I wouldn't want to overstep on Luna, assuming she would probably wear his.

(Meddle about- Chase Atlantic )

I was Nott's girlfriend, so it would make sense I wore his. I grabbed a pair of black biker shorts and a black sports bra. I paired it with my black boots. I looked so mugglish... well to be fair American, as they said here. All I needed was his Jersey. Only a small part of my mid stomach was exposed. My hair was in loose curls I didn't care to fix so I just pulled it up in a ponytail.
Mascara and lipgloss was all I added.

I grabbed my wand and made my way to his dorm. I passed some younger Slytherins they whistled at me. "Oh shut it." I rolled my eyes. "Notts getting good ass." One of them hollered. I turned to look at him. "We'll take a good look because you're never getting any." I flipped him off.

I reached his door. I knocked. I heard singing and loud voices. Blaise opened the door. "Hello love. Oh your naked..." He said with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully. "I'm not." I giggled. Nott slung his arm around Zambini. "Why are you flirting with my girlfriend?" He laughed. I got on my tiptoes and gave his a peck.

"Ohh let me in on the action." Blaise joked. "You sex addict!" I slapped his arm. We laughed. "What's up?" Nott leaned on the doorframe. I gave him a small smile. "Your Jersey?" I said shyly. "Oh now you want me to dress you?" He leaned in. I nodded. He motioned me to go in their dorm.

All the body spray and male cologne filled the air. "Jesus you people open a window in here? Like ever?" I scrunched my nose. Draco was wrapped in a towel. Combing his blond hair.

"Malfoy, careful a hair isn't placed correctly. You might give points to Gryffindor with that hair style." I mused. He threw his comb at me. I dodged it quickly. "I see we chose violence today." I raised my hands. Lorenzo had walked in, noticing Draco's craziness, he let out a chuckle. Nott and Malfoy went still.