19-Sicker Desires

A/N
TW abuse and sexual violence and graphic sex scenes- if you feel uncomfortable please skip Dani's POV.

Theodore's POV

Cho kept talking but I couldn't hear a single word. Her mouth kept moving but all I could think about was how ruthless Dani was. Who had she become? I knew she was ruthless but not with me. I never expected her to act like that with me. We both had a temper and she knew that. I didn't care just about fucking her as much as I did about caring for her. It was all fucking Riddle's work. That piece of shit. Just the thought of him infuriated me.

Pansy walked in, her arm wrapped around Lorenzo's neck. She eyed me up and down. A hint of jealousy was formed on her face as she looked at Cho. Was she still into me? Clearly from the looks of it. Berkshire clearly oblivious to it. Pansy, was a sweet girl, a bit dumb but sweet. I would never go for her. She was dull. Dani was a vixen. There was no comparison.

"Hey Theodore." She sat down next to me on the couch possessively touching my knee . "Slytherin common room smells like weed." Lorenzo looked around trying to find the source so he could smoke. He didn't look at Pansy. I didn't bother to even talk to them. I was not in the mood.

"Hi Cho, can you give us a minute." Pansy snapped. I just sipped my glass of whiskey. I rolled my eyes at Pansy. Cho got up. "I'll leave you two. I'm going to my dorm. If you want to come Theo I'm free until three today, before my roommate comes back." She said shyly. I nodded. That was an easy fuck I could've had now, if Pansy hadn't stepped in.

"What do you want Pansy? You sure know how to ruin a good time." I rolled my eyes. She huffed. "Listen. I'm here to talk to you. It's serious-" I made a hand jester in her face indicating her to stop talking.

"Let me guess, Dani?" I said unimpressed. She turned her body towards me. "Yes Theo." She said matter of factly. "Go one." I said bored of what was about to come out of her mouth already. Pansy crossed her arms dramatically.

"She's lost it. She thinks she has you wrapped around her finger. She said you'd bark if she said so. She was literally a bitch to me. When I was being a good friend to her." I raised my eyebrows and sighed. The fact was I would bark. I wasn't a simp but for her it was something strange. I felt tethered. "I'm sure you were." I said emotionless. That seemed to bother her.

"And now she went off with Riddle, Draco and poor Blaise." She took a deep breath in. "Probably about to take turns fucking her." Lorenzo spat as he sat down next to Pansy. They both chuckled at his attempt of a joke.

I felt anger rise in me. "That pussy wasn't worth it Nott. You'd probably get Chlamydia. What a fucking whore." He continued and waved me off, taking a sip. He took a drag from the blunt he probably found being passed around. I slammed the glass out of his hand. Pansy's eyes went wide. "Shut your fucking mouth." I said through my teeth. He lifted his hands up. "What's wrong with you. Calm down." Lorenzo freaked out. What a fucking asshole, being able to talk about her that way.

"Calm down? Berkshire, I don't need your words of wisdom. Your so far up your arse you can't see what's going on  in front of you." I angrily stood up. I was referring to his girlfriend being obsessed with me since year one. All he cared about was what I did with my business. Or maybe he was just a sore loser that Dani never looked at him once.

Only me and Draco were her playthings, up until Riddle... At least Blaise didn't care. He would fuck girls and boys and still act normal. He liked Dani but he never felt the need to shit talk her or make a scene.

"For fucks sake. I know your upset but she's not worth it." Berkshire spat.  I threw my glass in the fire. The roar of the fire sounded at me dramatically.