49- Mind Reading

Mattheo's POV

I let myself in Dani's room. I needed to see her. She wasn't here. I knew she always studied late with Blaise on Wednesday's. I looked around.

The room is decorated in shades of green and black, with touches of silver and gold to add a sense of luxury.

Dani's single dorm is meticulously organized, with each item in its designated place. Her bed, dressed in emerald green sheets and a silver throw, is neatly made and positioned against the far wall. The room is illuminated by the soft glow of a desk lamp that illuminates her drawing board, which is placed on a sleek, black desk. So typical of her to forget her light on.

On the walls, you can see some of her artwork, showcasing her incredible talent and love for drawing. A black and white sketch of a serpent is prominently displayed above her bed, and a series of watercolor paintings of Hogwarts can be seen on the opposite wall.

I open her closet. Her wardrobe is neatly organized, with each article of clothing perfectly folded in her dresser drawers. Dani's love for organization is also evident in the way she has arranged her bookshelf. The books are arranged alphabetically and in order of size, with a few select volumes placed strategically on top to add a touch of personality to the room.

Overall, the room is a reflection of the her personality - elegant, organized, and creative. It is a space where she can find peace and inspiration, and where her artistic talent can flourish.

As I sat in the darkness of Dani's room, waiting for her to return, my mind was consumed by thoughts of our tumultuous relationship. I had always been toxic, narcissistic, and arrogant, but that wasn't what led to our breakup. But I couldn't let her go - I was desperate to win her back.

As I sat there, my mind raced with all the things I would say to her. I knew I had hurt her deeply, but I couldn't help but feel angry with her reflection of me. How could she not see how amazing I was? I was wealthy, charming, and powerful - the perfect catch. Yet, Dani had left me, and that thought made me furious. So what if we were blood related? There were far worse moments in my life. Far more depraved things I had done.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the sound of Dani's footsteps approaching. I stood up, ready to confront her, but as she entered the room, I was taken aback by how beautiful she looked. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she was wearing a simple, yet elegant, skirt and knit shirt. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt a glimmer of hope that they could reconcile.

But as Dani looked at me, her expression turned from surprise to fear. I realized that I was standing there, unwelcome and uninvited, and that I had scared her.

Dani's POV
Mattheo stood up as I walked into my dorm room. He was in his casual clothes. His piercing dark eyes, and a chiseled jawline made my spine tingle with pleasure. He was wearing a form-fitting black t-shirt that shows off his well-defined muscles and a pair of dark wash jeans that hug his toned legs.

My eyes traveled on his body . He noticed and a smirk appeared on his face. His outfit was be accessorized with a silver serpent bracelet and a pair of black leather boots that gave him an edgy and sophisticated look. With his confident posture and charming smile, he exuded an air of mystery and danger that drew people towards him.

"Well, well, clearly a girl cannot get any privacy. In her own room." I crossed my arms. He let a laugh that sounded like relief.

"Well I wanted to see you." He stated softly, yet his eyes looked very tired. I walked closer to him. The idea that we weren't siblings made me think of the endless possibilities. "Look..." he began to say and I waved him off. "Listen. There might be a mistake with the results. I don't want to get your hopes up but—"

"How so?" He cut me off stepping closer, leaving no space between us. "Well it's... complicated." I looked away. Knowing the truth would make him go on a killing spree. I felt the familiar tickle in my mind, which meant he was trying to read my thoughts. I grabbed his face and kissed him, distracting him. He grabbed my throat. He pushed my on my desk. He lifted me from my waist.

I put my hands on his shoulders trying to stop him, as I was out of breath. He looked at me with anger in his eyes, the anger I knew he lusted for. He ripped my panties off me. He inserted his long index finger in me. I grabbed his hand and made a small noise. Mattheo slapped my hand immediately, continuing to work his finger in a rolling motion. It was too much. My hips grind upward, craving sweet, devastating release as my breaths become choppy and my muscles twitch. He pushed a second digit in me. I gasped. "Please." I begged. A grin formed on his lips. He pulled out and brought his fingers covered in my juices to his lips. "Delicious." He purred. I grabbed his fingers and brought them to my mouth. He pushed them further back and made me gag.

I palmed his hard erection over his  jeans. He let a low moan.

"F-fuck, baby, touch me. Suck me. Grip my fucking cock," He groan, tossing his head back.  I wanted him so badly. My core was pulsing. "Tell me what you want." He saw me buck my hips forward in need for release. "I need you, to..." I trailed off shyly. "Use your words." He commanded and his finger brushed over my sensitive clit. I let out a shamelessly loud sigh.

"Beg for it," he commanded. "Please! Fucking hell," I pleaded. He unzipped his pants with the familiar sound that made my core tingle. He pushed the head on my slick entrance. I held my one hand on his shoulder to steady myself. My other hand wrapped around his cock, and as soon as slid  up the shaft and reached the crown, his body we r rigid, and a long, deep moan vibrated from his chest.

Mattheo lifts my shirt over my head and I take it off. I hard all on my breasts as I am not wearing a bra. I feel the heat on my skin, as it tingled from the hit. My nipples get hard like pebbles. He takes them in his mouth and bites down hard.

He spits down onto my pussy, and coats my entrance before laughing to himself. "I wouldn't let nothing stop me from using you holes like the good little whore you are." He slams into me hard. Both my arms fall back on the desk. "But only for me." He pounds in me again. The way his words hit me. He degraded me and I love it.

I moan loudly. Probably the whole floor can hear me.
"Fuck you are so tight." He keeps the pace the same but harder slams. He is really enjoying it, as am I. "Such. A. Filthy. Little. Girl. Taking. My cock. So good." He said between thrusts.  "Please I'm. Too close." I say and convulse on his body, milking his cock. "Good girl." He moans.

He pulls out and starts fisting his cock. He milks out the finality of his orgasm, ensuring he's completely and utterly spent. Hot spurt of warm liquid lace my breasts and stomach.

He kissed my forehead. "Clean up. We are going to go find Nott and destroy him for his little game he played on us." He says clearly entering my brain at my most vulnerable moments. "You can't do that!" I yell, as I try to stand up my legs like jello. He grabs me. "Go get cleaned up. Unless you want him to see you like that." He smirks. "All marked up by me." He refers to his cum on my body. I'm so fucked.

"Do not enter my mind!" I snarl. He scoffs. "I'll enter whatever hole I want baby. I own you." He smirks.