42- Slytherin vs Gryffindor

Theodore's POV

Dani was furious. "Fuck you!" She yelled. Riddle just left. I heard what he said about fucking her. She seemed unaffected by it, which meant it was true. I'd only hope it was when we were in a gray area. I couldn't just let her got after him and start fights, I didn't know what he would do. "Come. Let's go sit down." I said in a low voice. She put my jersey back on like normal. After her little show for attention. She nodded. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. I kissed her forehead.

Malfoy stood up. "Why you gotta fight with people all the time. If that fucker doesn't come play. I will shove my broom up your ass." He fidgeted and played with his blond hair. I shook my head.

Dani stayed quiet. She was clearly embarrassed by what was said. People whispered but went on with the party. "Shut it Malfoy. We will be fine even without that prick." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Easy for you to say. But we all know he is a good played despite being a fucking asshole." Malfoy curled his lips. "Fine. Then go talk to him." I said and grabbed a soda. Malfoy rolled his eyes and went out.

I was not going to let Riddle get in the way of me and Dani. Every time they interacted it ended in tears, profanities and anger. He was chaos. Dani was fire and he was gasoline. It wasn't normal. She sat on my lap. "I'm really sorry. I should've stayed quiet." He whispered in my ear. I touched her bare thigh. "No you did the right thing." I kissed her shoulder. Pansy came and sat next to us. "Love let me go get a drink." I said. She nodded. Her and Pansy started talking. I got up to get a drink. Where was Malfoy. I left the common room. I looked outside. I saw his blond head and followed him.

Draco's POV
Of course I had to clean the bloody mess. Always Draco Malfoy's fix it. Riddle was probably in the astronomy tower smoking. I made my way up there. My legs hurt from practice and these stairs weren't helping. There he was smoking his lungs to oblivion. "Oy, Riddle." I yelled. He didn't even turn to look at me. "Can I help you?" He said annoyed. "We have a game to win and your little drama isn't helping. Smoke and let's get on with it." I pushed the words out.

He flicked the burned cigarette off the balcony and lit another one. Great.
"Why did you even come here Malfoy? We aren't exactly friends." He said coldly and took a long drag. I walked next to him. "Well to be fair you don't have any friends. Dani is well now was your friend and I'm the closest thing to a friend you got. And of course Zambini loves you but that's Zambini." I shook my head. Zambini thought we were all the inseparable brotherhood, but he was so wrongs

He chuckled breaking my thoughts. "The inseparable brotherhood?" He muttered laughing. "Don't slither in my head Riddle, it's not fair." spat crossing my arm. "Do you think she's my sister Malfoy?" He asked holding his cigarette close to his mouth. Clearly he saw into my thoughts about Dani asking for help and telling me the story. He nodded slightly. "Yes." He muttered.

I leaned on the railing. "Well I can't know for sure. I'm tasked to get saliva from your father... for the DNA test...could you possibly help?" I shrunk in my space.

It was awkward how this conversation ended up. He nodded. "I just don't understand how. Sure the Balck brothers and Snape but my father? He is an emotionless prick. He even hates me." He said without much hesitations I shrugged. I didn't know what to say.

Mattheo's POV
Malfoy was Malfoy-ing. I saw into his head what Dani said to him. I'd get him the sample but it didn't change things between me and her. She deserved to be punished for her betrayal. Especially for that show with Nott. The thought of his hands on her made me furious, but in time I would get what I want.