53-Ours

TW I've said this before about this book. Although this chapter is going to be very difficult for some to read. If you find themes of violence and assault triggering please skip.

Draco's POV

Well that was a bust. Dani isn't even my cousin. Bloody idiots. I could've had the girl. She was all over me before all the drama conspired. Now I'm stuck with out any one to fuck, given that Granger is being a 'good person' and not wanting to hurt Pansy.

"Draco." My father's voice breaks my train of thought. I perk up to see him staring down at me while holding his cane like a bloody beast.

"Yes father?" I stand up and adjust my black button up shirt. His lips purse into a small frown. "I need you to be ready in time to be at the meeting." I nod at him.

He stops in his tracks and turns to look at me. "Draco, whatever happens tonight do not react. Stay in your place." He says darkly. I have no time to question him because Bellatrix walks in followed by the Dark Lord. My father keeps a close eye on me. Just because my mother wasn't here doesn't mean I'd be a heathen.

Dani, Nott and Riddle join us. We talk about the importance of killing Dumbledore. Im bored halfway through the meeting. I get up to get a glass of water as I fake a cough. No one says anything. My father just glared at me as if I've embarrassed him.

I lean on the kitchen counter, and hear the conversation getting interesting.

"Severus, I need you to go and get me my package. We need to show them now." The dark lord whispers. Footsteps, probably from Snape are heard and then the loud door banging. What a loyal twat.

"Now my son tells me you two have gotten close." He continues. I hear Dani gasp. "We Um... yes." She stutters. A chair scratches the floor and a loud noise is made, from the floor. "Father. Don't." Riddle warns. A cruel laugh echoes from the dark lords throat.

"You think child you have what it takes to be with a Riddle?" He growls. I feel my feet stuck. I cannot move I am mortified.

"Stop it. She is mine." Riddle voice rises.
I peak through the door and see the commotion. Father and son head to head and Dani's shoulders slumped in her chair.

"Yours?" Voldemort taunts. "Yes." Riddle throws the chair. Another cruel laugh coming deep from his throat.
"And what you love her? Oh poor boy. Love is a weakness, a sickness you must be cleansed of to be able to work for our cause. The only devotion you should have is to me." Voldemort licks his teeth like a beast.

"I am loyal to you. But she is mine. Get away." Riddle's forehead has a vein popped, he looks furious and terrifying.

"The moment you got that mark. All of you. What's yours belongs to me. Now if she really is yours she belongs to all of us. I can tell you've fucked her. Hasn't he?" He looks at Dani. Her eyes watering with fear. She doesn't move let alone breath.

"I see..." Voldemort walks around her chair.
"Fenir Greyback, take her like the whore she is." Voldemort turns to the ugliest man on earth, a werewolf. He pushes Dani on the table. Riddle pulls his father and tries to hit him but Voldemort spells him still. Nott stands up and pushed Greyback. He punched Nott unconscious. Oh bloody hell.

"Now watch what you love so much be destroyed. She is nothing but another whore." Voldemort cackled and Bellatrix joins. "Destroy her untouched body." She croaks. Greyback stands and rips her clothing off her. Dani shrieks and starts to run but Voldemort pins her down. Karkaroff ties her arms to the table. He is so stretched out on the table her legs are an inch above the ground.

My sick father just silently observes. He knew. He said not to interfere. "Anyone thinking to save her will be dead." Voldemort steps on the table enjoying the view. Dani cries. She screams. "Please let me go. Kill me please." She begs. They all laugh. Riddle still and tears pouring down his face. He cannot speak because of the spell.

"See boy? Tears. You're weak." Voldemort points at his son. Greyback unbuckles his belt. He plunges inside her. She screams. Her voice breaking and crying. I shake. I cannot move I'm crying in the kitchen like a coward. Greyback goans and pulls her hair. "Stop it. Please it hurts. Please I'll do anything else." She cries. It's too painful to watch I sit on the floor behind the door I still watch through the crack of the door.

"She's just like a virgin. So tight." Greyback throws his head back and laughs. He bites into her flesh on her shoulder and spits a small chunk on the wooden table.

Bellatrix grabs a handful of Dani's hair and shoved her face on the table. A bruise starts to form on her jaw. "She's bleeding. Poor little baby. You never got fucked by a man." She says in her vile tone.

"I'm going to fuck her ass." Greyback laughs. He pulls out and lunges deeper. His claws retract and slashed into her skin on her back.
The dark lord kicks her face, blood spills from her nose and teeth all over the table.
She moans in pain.

"Good good. Ruin her. See son. She is useless." Voldemort smiles. Peter Pettigrew stands. "Master can I?" He begs. "She is useless do what you wish." Voldemort hands him down with a small smile.

Dani screams. "No, no! Please no." She tried to kick but it's useless. Her legs can't touch the ground. Pettigrew puts his slimes hands on her touching her breasts. She screams and bites his hand. "Bad girl." Bellatrix screams. She stuffs a fabric in Dani's mouth.

"That should do it." She smiles showcasing her ugly teeth.

Pettigrew pulls out his sad excuse of manhood and puts in on her face. "She'll bite it off Peter." Karkaroff smirks and punched her face.

He gets on top of her as Greyback begins to abuse her pussy again. Pettigrew starts to abuse her other hole. She just lays there emotionless. Still. No more tears just quiet. Her eyes glazed like she is high.

The grunt and finish inside her. I feel the bile rise in my throat I rush to the sink and throw up.

"There it's done. Destroyed. She's not yours she is ruined. Forget about her son we have an empire to built." Voldemort says ruthlessly. Pettigrew bows to the dark lord. "Thank you master." Voldemort ignores him.

Greyback, goes to sit back down. "Go home Greyback. Todays has be exhausting." Voldemort cackled. Greyback leaves with a loud boom.

He steps closer to Mattheo, who's eyes are bloodshot and enraged. "Now boy see what is left of your toy. Nothing." He unspells him. "Crusio!" Riddle points at Voldemort. He doges it. "Enough boy." Voldemort says. Riddle sits quietly in his seat, but I can tell he is about to explode. Dani lays there.

"Draco?" Voldemort calls my name. I slowly peak from the kitchen. "Ah there you are, take this flith somewhere else. I'm tired of seeing her. Use her if you please." I stay silent. Riddles eyes on mine.

Take her upstairs and lock the door.

I hear his voice in my head. I nod slightly.
"Draco now." My father hissed.

I try to make Dani stand but her body is limp. I put my jacket of her naked, hurt body. I put her arm on my shoulder and carry her up stairs. She sobs softly. "It's ok, you're safe now." I coo in her ear. I take her to my room and set her on the toilet. I run a warm bath. I help her in and sit outside. I comb her hair. She is silent, like she's not there anymore. Her lips bruised and her eye swollen. I grab an ice pack and set it on her face. She just sits in the tub. "Can I clean you?" I ask. She doesn't even move but she does a little nod. I grab the lavender soap and lather her body in a non sexual way. Just like I'd wash a child. Blood is all over her body. She doesn't even feel the pain. She just shakes and stays silent.

They broke her, and no one can fix her.