Episode XLII- My beloved.

The moment Gauri's lips collided with Yagya, she found herself falling into an abyss of bliss and serenity

The moment Gauri's lips collided with Yagya, she found herself falling into an abyss of bliss and serenity. Her body went through multiple sensations and her lips tingled exuberantly, burning to be ameliorated and caressed more. The traffic in her mind came to a halt as peace weaseled the confusing streets of troubled thoughts. Her lungs felt full as if he was breathing the light of the cosmos along with the air inside her. She was born a long time ago, but for the first time, she felt like a butterfly coming out of a hard cocoon.

The thirst of her soul was vanquished and she felt lightheaded, ready to open her wings and fly away. Her body remained immobile, fearing any motion might bring this act to a halt. She has never sinned before, but today she wanted to cross the boundaries of her pride, bring this man closer, and make him listen to the throbbing in her mad heart, which was ready to burst.

When Yagya molded his thin lips with her full inexperienced ones, he knew he has deliberately fallen into the trap of a siren. He was aware of the consequences but still went forward, pushing his rational mind behind. The demons inside him silenced and he imagined the monster of the night, drooling and passing out at the back of his mind. The extreme emotions that the man experienced in this mere moment sent the lycan spirit into overdrive, making him fall into a void of fulfillment. This is what he wanted since the beginning.

The softness of her lips made him greedy, as he sucked more, wishing to extract the nectar that has packed them with sweetness. Both her upper and lower juicy lips were equal in size, delicate like rose petals.

The fire in his core came ablaze and his body started to burn in need.

His hands cupped her cheeks, to bring her closer if possible until their chests touched. He wanted to devour her. His hunger for her turned maddening, scaring even him. When her hands landed on his chest, he thought she'll push him back but the opposite happened, and she moaned into his mouth. An animalistic growl rippled from his chest and soon, his mind started to become foggy.

He jerked away with a speed that left her swaying back and forth.

"No, no, no..."

Yagya mumbled to himself in horror when the pheromones of lust clogging her pores reached his nostrils. His throat dried and more inhuman grunts vibrated in his chest.

"Yagya," Gauri whispered unsure, sensing she has somehow offended him. He showed her his palm, pleading her to stay back for the animal has come to the surface, salivating to lick her fire. The brutal desires didn't shock him. The chemical reactions in her body shook him.

"What's wrong?"

"You... you..."

When Gauri bit her swollen lips, he shuddered in outrage. His nails turned into claws and his jaw expanded to make way for bigger canines. The pulsing change beneath his flesh made her gasp and her knees trembled. He came to his knees and digs his fingers into the ground.