Ming

Four weeks has passed and the project is still nowhere to its end, for the first four days he made sure that he'll be in contact of his family but after that he had to relocate to a village which didn't had any connectivity.

But today forth had something in his mind which calmed yet irked him as he was on his way to his hotel room, his drowsy eyes were stuck to the notification bar of his phone as it is still yet to have its signal back.

But after an eternity like wait the phone recieved some signal or some would say very weak signal. His phone got gammed with phone calls most of from his family and messages to the extent that the poor device switched itself off.
Forth got restless he had a glimpse of pha's 780 missed calls and his dear mind was doing a good job getting his heart rate haywire as he thought of every worst probability.

After many prayers the phone opened its eyes & forth opened the inbox as he had tons of messages from his family & soon as forth's eyes fell on the message he knew he couldn't have single breath in Alfrica anymore.

Two weeks ago,

Forth's mother was giving sponge bath to the boy accompanied by singto, both thinking how lucky forth is as he got a beauty for himself if only the boy could get up.

"Sing, go see if soup is ready, I'll administer the meds to him" mrs. jathurapoom told singto as she loaded the medicine in the injection, but before she could administer she noticed the boy's finger shaking ever so lightly.

"Pha, sing call forth, the boy is getting his conscious back" she yelled and in less than half an hour the whole room got jammed with doctors and family members. Everyone was waiting for the moment when the boy will get his conscious back,

"Mom forth's number is out of reach, but I have sent him voicemails & messages hope he will see it soon" pha responded as everyone had their eyes on the golden boy laying on the bed surrounded by doctors.

"By God's grace we can say that the boy will regain his conscious before the night, I really hope if forth was here with us" forth's father said as he drapped his arms around his wife who is tearing with happiness. Everyone was happy as the events unfolded as they couldn't wait for their son to hear the news. They were sure he'll lose his sanity at the news.

By the evening the boy opened his eyes, he had bewildered expression on his face & after seeing a bunch of unknown people he started hyperventilating.

"Son, calm down shhhh calm down" Mrs. jathurapoom took small steps towards the boy keeping the calm face & motherly smile on her lips. The boys was fidgeting in his place while his sweaty palm were churning the sheets, his big doe eyes had thick tears which slipped with every silent sob.

"Shhhh baby, I won't hurt you, no one here would" she comforted while rubbing his back soon the stammering sobs reduced but the boy was still shivering.

Everyone had left the room except for singto & mrs. jathurapoom. Singto gave the boy water which he drank hesitantly & after taking several breaths the boy calmed and asked,

"who are y....ou? W.....where am I?" he timidly asked, after hearing the boy's words she was sure that the boy might not remember anything & she wasn't sure if she should tell the boy everything about him so she opted to keep it simple for the boy,