The Past

The boy opened his eyes while writhing in pain as if needles in his veins was paining, his head was numb he again closed his eyes and then opened to clear the blurriness of his vision.

“You should sleep more” the boy got alert as soon as he heard the anonymous voice only to realise that the source is a known psychologist.

“What happened to him? Did the police arrested him?” the boy bombarded the questions forgetting his state.

“Not yet, some medical formalities are going through to check is she is actually your mother and then he will be arrested as soon as you’ll give your official statement”.

“Bring the officer I want to give statement right now, I can't wait to see him rot in jail ” the exigency of voice was efficient for the Dr. to have the idea of how desperate the boy is.

“You can’t do it now, you are not in a medically fit condition and to record your statement you need to be stable”.

“but I am stable”.

“No, you are not, doctors are going to monitor you for a week and if they deem you fit then you can record, so you better focus on getting well soon” the older lady got up to pick her bag and go but the boy stopped her by holding her wrist,

“You are not lying, isn’t it? He will be jailed after my statement” the boy’s innocent eyes glistened with hope which ignited a strange motherly feeling in her, speaking to protect him forever.

“I will not do unjustice with you. Trust me” she answered truthfully.

Days were passing like years for ming, he couldn’t wait to see the culprit of his misery in jail. Although he didn’t saw him in between but even the thought of that guy breathing in free air was suffocating for him. Finally the day came, the day of his justice, he asked Dr. to bring a red shirt to feel his mother close as she always said “red is the color of passion you should do everything with similar passion” and today he will.

Ming was taken by nurses to Dr. konganithan’s cabin, where he saw officer and his team is also present. Ming gave a curt node to every officer & a grateful smile to Dr. as she was doing as she promised.

Dr. konganithan had a plan, the plan was not to fool ming but to bring the actual truth out in the light & now her plan is on floor which is getting witnessed by jathurapoom family from other room which had speakers & a large screen to see everything clearly.

Forth was sitting at the farther end of round table facing the screen straightly enabling him to clearly see the hesitation yet determination in his mate’s eyes. This was the first time in all those weeks he is seeing his mate this much confident & if he didn’t knew the reason he would have been swelling with pride but knowing the truth he didn’t know what to feel.

Seeing the awkwardness of the boy Dr. konganithan started,

“As you know son, the officers are here to collect your statement and to check for credibility of the statement according to the norms they have to perform lie detector test but since you are still on your medicines you are ought to have higher B.P. so they couldn’t do that procedure” she explained in a calm & soothing tone, to make sure that the won't overreact or in this case get angry or saddens.