Be mate??

“Give me your hand” ming ordered rather harshly. Forth laughed a bit, as he got the confirmation of his well being, but eventually quietened his laugh.

Forth placed his calloused greasy palm on ming’s & the second his skin came in contact, he gasped. Ming’s eyes widened in realisation of reality, & in the moment of shock his eyes climbed all the way to another pair of soft eyes looking at him with warm eyes.

Just some days away from death & the man had neither fear nor guilt in his eyes he only had love, adoration, warmth & joy. Forth was rejoiced seeing ming so he was unable to realise when ming started crying realising his mistake & could surely not grasp why the boy suddenly ran away.

Forth worriedly looked at singto, whose lips had a ghosting smile,

“What happened? Did I do anything wrong?” forth was confused by later’s action, singto cupped his rough unmanaged stubbled cheeks, & smiled

“Nothing, it’s just we will set everything right” with the promising words singto slid his hands away from his cheeks,

“Please just don’t make him do something he doesn’t want” forth requested & in reply he just received a smile.

Ming’s tears broke through the barrier as soon as he came out of the cell unit, he couldn’t believe that he was so desperate to get justice that he burned someone’s happy life, that too his mate’s. He could feel his heart bursting as he suddenly felt the intensity of pain forth had to go through.

When singto reached the spot where people had surrounded a wailing ming he hurriedly moved to his side & took the boy to the car.

No words were exchanged, singto was silently driving the car & apart from sympathetical look he didn’t did anything to comfort the crying person in his back seat.

Half hour of duration, took for singto to drive ming to the court, the boy’s muffled sniffles still echoed in the car, singto took a deep breath & started,
“I know, you are not in the state & its almost inhuman to ask me this to you now, but I need your help before its too late. Forth needs it. So I request you to please come with me & withdraw the case, forth doesn’t have much time left” singto ended as he turned to look at the miserable boy who was clearly at loss of words.

“Just a minute” ming’s throaty voice pleaded, & singto understandingly left the boy in the car.

After spending some minutes alone & calming himself ming, made his way to the judicial room.

Everything was set, just ming had to give his statement & they will get forth’s release orders, according to pha’s plan.

Although pha couldn’t stand the sight of the cause of his brother’s doom but he had to keep his calm for the sake of his brother, but the reason also didn’t stopped the boy from glaring the bones of younger.

Ming was uncomfortable with all these stares & glares but knowing the case he didn’t pointed it out.    

After ming’s statement, pha got the release letter & without wasting any breath he sent his legal team to the prison. & before ming could also climb in the car, pha stopped & cornered him , with scarlet lava in his eyes, clenched jaws he spoke “Mate or what if I ever even saw your shadow lurking around him I swear I will kill you, without thinking of consequences once”.