Honeymoon

Morning light is welcomed by a pair of sleepy doe eyes, ming in reflex turned to the other way in order to seek his husband’s warmth but frowned not finding any.

His eyes opened in panic as they searched for him, but soon realisation drown as last night’s fight flashed in front of his eyes. Ming followed his morning duty & came out of the room fully dressed for the office acting like nothing happened last night.

But unconsciously his eyes were looking out for his husband, who mysteriously was not in the house.

After searching the whole house he walked in the kitchen,
“Good morning Mae, have you seen forth?” ming asked hugging her.

The lady immersed in making meal smiled & answered,
“yes he went early today. Was saying something about meeting. He didn’t wanted to wake you up darling” ming could only ‘oh’ in response.

He also finished his breakfast hurriedly & departed for work.

Once he stepped out of the elevator on the fifth floor, he found everyone haphazardly running in every possible direction as if running for some Olympic with different documents & files in hands.

Flabbergasted ming silently walked to his seat, placed his bag on the desk & pulled Lawan’s ear, who himself had his nose poking the screen, to get his attention.

“Oww aaowww what the hell?” Lawan slapped ming’s hands off himself.

“Just because you pay me doesn’t mean you own my body too. Better keep a safer distance” said the person in a very dramatic tone which made ming roll his eyes & his hand to involuntarily whack his head.

“What do you want?” Lawan asked,

“What happened to everyone? Why is everyone on their heels?”

“Oh that must be because boss has announced his one week off, so all his work apparently has to be preponed” Lawan explained, to which Ming just nodded in understanding until,

“wait, Forth is going on a holiday?” ming’s question brought frown on lawan’s face,
“Why are you so shocked? Didn’t you knew before” to which Ming could only shake his head in negative.

Unable to keep himself, ming decided to leave all his work & make a quick run to his husband’s cabin.

Without waiting or rather asking for permission he barged in, as if he owned it, which he technically did. Every head snapped in his way due to his abrupt entry & among those heads one belonged to choi son’s.

“Forth…”

“What are you doing here intern. You are supposed to be on your desk not roaming around” ming’s face contoured in annoyance with his boss’s failed attempt to stop him.

“I am here to talk to my husband” ming gave a brief look to the cat eyed man & then turned to his criminally clueless husband “You come with me”.

Without waiting for the man’s reply ming dragged him out of the room straight to men’s restroom & locked the door, leaving the viewers think what the married couple could do inside the closed room.