I Hate You : The Origin

“Ahhhhhh fuck” forth winced, landing straight of his broken butt.

Ming jolted up from the pained voice only to find firth next to the wall, yelping in pain.

Without wasting a single breath he rushed to forth chanting the word sorry like some magic spel which will take his pain away,

“You know…… ahh……. you are going to crush all my bones someday” forth winced, trying to get up on his legs. Which only made the other to glare at him.

“Shouldn’t you have stayed away from me when I am having nightmares if you know this will happen” ming stated as he tried to get other stand on his legs.

“But you were crying” forth spoke pursing his lips, which only made the other to roll his eyes, ming made forth to lean on his shoulder as he limped to the bed,

“Well on the brighter side, you have a heavy leg” forth joked, & a smile made it’s way on ming’s lips.

“Ohh is that so, how about you try it again. I am awake so it will be heavier”.

“No thanks, today’s quota is done here” forth shook his head not  keen on getting kicked again,

“On the serious note forth, stop doing it. you know I have no control over myself when I am dreaming. So stop coming near me” ming commanded, with sharp words to make the other understand,

“I just said you were crying & I can’t see you cry like that” forth retorted, making ming to contemplate on idea of strangling the other. Ming sighed & took a seat next to forth, he was tried with all the rustles in the day,

“Do you still get sacred thinking I am him?” forth timidly asked, a part of him hoped that ming would deny, while ming just buried his face in his palm sighing consecutively.

The action made forth realise that the answer is in positive side, which somewhat irked him. After so many days they are still at the point zero.

“I am thinking of getting a scar on my face so it will help you differ--”

“Shut up you are not doing anything with your face, and it’s not even the reason. Yes before I thought you have similar features but now I have realised how much different you are”

“Ohh how?” forth piqued, his insides were jumping with happiness which he was trying his best to tone down,

“His eyes are pitch black, filled with inner filth & malicious, holding the power of satan to make anyone whimper. While yours are brown, depicting warmth for the person looking, the warmth is not of mid of summers but is of the coldest nights making them feel that they could die for or without. You are not him, nor you can ever be” ming spoke with utter seriousness in his eye, as he looked directly into forth’s showing him the truth of every word he spoke, which left forth in haste , gobsmacked with the words used to describe him, his insides were doing summersaults at every word ming spoke, a dark red dust paved all the way up against his tan cheeks.

“Ohh” that was all he could mutter feeling too giddy all of a sudden, ming chuckled at the shyness of other.