The Past 8: Satan in the room

⚠️⚠️This chapter contains some inhuman acts that I have tried to write as maturely & as respectfully as I can. So please if someone is sensitive to these things you can kindly skip the part⚠️ ⚠️

Forth could see himself falling deeper in the pit of self resent & disgust. Now he knew why his angel hates him & why he fully deserved that. His anger is furiously seeping through his veins, he was taking deep breaths to prevent himself from reaching on the verge of insanity, he wanted cry, to kill, to do anything & everything to stop ming, to stop ming from going there as he knew in the pit of his gut that something bad would happen.

And look at his helplessness when he could do something he didn’t knew & now he knows he can’t do anything.

A warm hand made its way to his wet cheeks, he looked up only to find his mother looking at him with pity & sympathy.

“he ….as……..asked for help mom & I………I didn’t ” forth managed to speak in between his sobs, everyone in the room had their eyes teared seeing him crying helplessly.

Flashback-

“Mr. jathurapoom will meet you in a bit, you can wait in his office” a lady named caroline guided ming to forth’s cabin.

The cabin looked spacious something seemed not right, he was getting the vibe that something is about to happen & that thing will surely not be pleasant. But he pushed those thoughts aside, believing now that he is here nothing can go wrong.

“Did I kept you waiting for long?” a voice suddenly came from behind & with a bullet speed ming flinched & turned only to have his breath hitched, there stood The one and only forth jathurapoom.

Flashback Ends-

“This is lie I was not there, mom it wasn’t me. Trust me I am not there” forth yelled, his mother calmed him & told him that she believed her.

“Maybe someone with the same face?” the officer suggested.

“Do you mean his doppelganger?” singto asked,

“That’s absurd if someone have his face then they would rather come to us & try to reach for money than going after the boy. Why would someone would do that?” pha reasoned,

“ I don’t know why someone would do that but this isn’t my son. I believe him” forth’s mother announced ending the discussion. She firmly held her son’s face buried in her arms, as after all this forth didn’t had the courage to see doubt in his family’s eyes.

“As much as it is necessary to find out who is that person is in that room with ming, it is also equally important to know what happened in there, so I would like to request all of you stop interrupting the process or I would have to stop & we would never be able to find his truth out” Mrs. konganithan’s voice boomed out of the speaker of the room silenting the chaos.

“Son you need to get a hold of yourself, we all know that you were not there. But we need to stick strong together for ming, to know exactly what happened with him & help him get
justice. Or do you want him to keep suffering like this?” to which forth shook his head,

“Then be strong, for yourself for your mate” the power in her voice fueled his self confidence & he took some deep breaths before mumbling a quite ‘I am okay’.