The Past 6: You Are Up?

The desperacy that he felt to get out of that room was more then he had for air at any time.

Before 2 hours,

“Where do you think you are going huh?” a blonde boy out of nowhere jumped in front of ming, successfully startling him. Ming moved a bit right trying to avoid the encounter but again someone else came in front,

“What not gonna talk” the boy’s eyebrows raised,

“Come on tin stop wasting time” the boy held ming’s wrist & started dragging him, he tried to protest but all vent in deaf ears as the trio threw him in the room & locked the door,

“Now you are going to be here till the end of graduation ceremony. Rest assure I will personally come to set you free when professor will say” the voice boomed from the closed door,

“Taking this ceremony forward, I would like to invite our dignitaries to give their blessing & certificates to our students.”

“Now its time to announce the topper of our university, the boy who didn’t only scored higher marks than his peers but also has scored more than any of our toppers in history. Well it would be only fair to give the award of excellence by excellence himself, so without any further ado I invite Mr. forth Jathurapoom to announce his name” crowd howled loudly forth made his way towards the podium.

“Hello everyone” in response of his husky manners, several hellos & I love yous went through the auditorium, making the boy chuckle.

“Well love you too” forth teased to no one in particular as the crowd roared

after a bit he cleared his throat,

“Umm for the starters all the words that professor used for me, as much as I am thankful I would like to confess they are all a lie. I am no genius, I am just a person who had all the resources and knew how to make lemonade out of lemon. This is why I am greatfull towards the board of trustee of the university that just after my small suggestion they made reservations for all the lower class students who can’t afford higher studies.
I must say everyone is looking very cool in this new gown & headgear, by the way I like the design with all the red, blue & white straps mine was simple black, I wish I could take these home with me but unfortunately this is not for sale. I feel very bad for that, so I just want to tell you this get the job your profession & whatever you do in life use it to sell your profession, earn a lot of money, earn & be happy emotionally, look after your family like they did to you but just like this gown remember that your ideologies & ideals are not for sale ”

“And after my inevitably long  speech lets do what I have been called here for. So the student of the year, the topper, the boy who has made history & an enemy named as forth jathurapoom………….. because come on he scored one percent more than me” everyone laughed at his pouty manner,

“Okay enough of jokes now the boy of honour is called as” he opened the the envelope and announced “Mingkwan daichingpaya”.

Ming’s cries got stuck in his throat as he heard his name, his slams got harder on the door as if he’ll die one more second inside the room. A boy from the last row of seats stood up on forth’s call, claiming himself as the boy called for.