Mr. Lizard

"Ming meet my brother from another mother, choi son, my Ex-CFO. And this is Mingkwan Daichingpaya Jathurapoom my husband" ming smiled at the other, he has already heard so much about the man infront that he in a way was looking forward to meet him.

"Hello, I have been hearing so much about you. It's good to meet you" ming offered his hand, showing a polite smile to other.

Choi son, was a young man, carrying a cold aura around him. The rectangular lens outlined the eagle eyes of the man which gave ming a sharp scan then rested on his hand. With a click of his lips, ticking jaw the man looked at his friend,

"So you called me for this. Finish this visitors meeting soon we have real work to do" his baritone voice & cold glare somewhat gave ming the feeling as if he is talking to phana & not to forget his long ignored hand.

Choi was about to walk out of forth's cabin when forth stopped,

"Hey he is not visiting. He will be joining us........"

"As what?" the words interrupted forth, for a second ming felt other's squinted eyes on him.

"Umm... your team needed a manager isn't it, so he can..."

"My team needs a manager, not some baby intern who would needs to be spoon fed by his husband. Give him something he would be competent of" the words were factual, atleast that's what ming thought so he spoke before forth could protest,

"I think he is right. I should start as an intern" forth's face contorted in resistance but quieted down.

"Yes give the post of some deserving candidate, he has you to clean his litter if he mess up. God give strength to this company, destroyers are gonaa pretend to be protector" the man left leaving air thickening by his statement.

Forth sighed at his hard headed friend, regretting the second he thought to introduce them both,

"So, where should I start?" ming asked rather cheerfully,

"Umm..... let me show you your desk, then Mrs. Kwang will help you understanding your work" ming noted at the piece of information, then signed forth to proceed but forth just turned more in his way, facing him completely.

"I am.... umm sorry for him, he didn't meant anything like that....."

"you don't need to take responsibility of everything. And factually he didn't said anything wrong forth. So stop apologizing for everything" ming stopped forth's ramble.

Forth then walked ming to his floor which is just one down his. Ming thought it would be better for forth to not come with him as he didn't wanted anyone to speak of forth's biasness, hence commanded forth to let him go in, alone.

Ming's breathe flattered as everyone in the room turned to him the second he entered in the room, he could have sworn that he has never received such massive number of stares. Taking deep breaths ming looked up to give most confident smile his quivering lips could muster.

Some staring faces gave back him a polite formal smile while many just turned away continuing what they were doing,

"Ohhh ming, I was looking for you. Come let me show you your work place" Mrs. Kwang, like an angel appeared from behind ming, surprising him. But he couldn't say a word, she is his saviour.

"Ming these are your team mates, mongkut, pravat, lawan, decha & your groups supervisor Mr. Ritthirong. And everyone this is Mingkwan he will be joining from today as an intern. Help him settle okay. And ming I will catch up to you at lunch, till then work hard everybody" ming sent her off with a thankful smile, once she was gone he turned to his group mates, & bowed respectfully,