The Past 2- School life

WARNING :- I don't know how to label it, but the chapter might include sensitive words or topics

Tell me about your friends in your school?

Flashback- (Ming -11years old)

Third person POV

The corridor was reverberating with scornful adverbs, used by pupil grouping against a mere boy, who suddenly found himself getting cornered. To say that the boy was scared would be an understatement as he was utterly frightened seeing the cluster of bullies or to say whole school accumulated. His innocent doe eyes were soaking in thick tears hearing the horrendous profanities. He sobbed trying to cover his vulnerable self from the vultures hovering over him.
Slut slut slut they kept chanting the alien word, to which ironically he didn't even knew the meaning of.

"Run back to your whore of a mother" a boy yelled, ming was sure that he didn't meant anything good, his blood boiled thinking someone said something wrong about his mother but in the condition he was he couldn't do anything, obviously other than listening & wailing.

When everyone was had said their guts out they started leaving the boy, soaked in tears, piss & slime. But was this something new? Heck no, the boy has been facing the same fate, same abominations since last five years. although back then he even used to try to retaliate, but now being more mature he knows there is nothing good in it. He just need to take everything thrown on him & he will have an easy exit. Thats how five years passed in his school everyday everysingle soul in his school dedicated their time to bully the boy punches, kicks & bruises were normal for him everyday. Luckily they never bruised his face so his mother didnt knew and he also didnt had any intention of telling her as shell get worried.

As the bell rung he fled away from the school, the limp in his leg didnt continued as he reached near his house and the pained expression on his face got replaced by a happy smile.

"Aww you are home baby" his mother hugged her 11 year old son who slightly flinched at her touch,

"What happened?" she asked worriedly & started checking for her sons well being but the boy whined.

"What what mommmaa I am not a kid anymore stop calling me baby" the boy tried to divert her attention which earned him a soft smack on his head,

"Aaowwhhhh you had me worked up for a second, now go big man go change & come to eat" The boy hurriedly scurried off to his room & changed into a shirt which would cover the bruises on his hand and neck and came back.

Ming was nibbling his food as he wanted to ask something since very long but the voice somehow got stuck in his throat always. His mother saw his hesitation and,

"Do you want to say something?" her words startled ming but he shook his head, saying that he didnt need to say anything but his curiosity grew him up,

"Mommm"

"Hmm"

"whatttt iss the meaning of ummm s..slut" as soon as the words slipped through his lips spoon dropped from her hands.

She took a second to think carefully and then turned to her son looked straight at his sons innocent eyes.

She moved forward and held his hands in hers and gave him a soft smile.

"The word that you spoke can mean nothing for someone, but for someone it could take away all the dignity in them and made them face their worst nightmare. This word can make them vulnerable in front of this whole world" after a brief second her lost eyes then moved to her son and realized that he was frowning.